Page 2:

Comment

Page 3:

Comment

Page 4:

Comment

aaaand Page 5:

Comment

cool :) thanks for posting that. the only thing i don't like about that (and the LT books i have) is that they make robbie's eyes brown. it bugs me...his green/blue eyes are so beautifulous ;)

Comment

It's a cute story, but the art is really weird.

Sporty's the only one who really looks like his show counterpart.

Everyone's skin is about two shades paler than it's supposed to be, Stephie's jewels on the headband and bracelets are missing at the bottom of page 2, Ziggy's eyes are too angular and weird, Stingy's head is a weird shape, Trixie looks like she's wearing makeup, and the sharp angles of Robbie's face just don't look right. The coloring on his usual suit looks a little off too.

I really like the shot of Sportacus jumping in front of the water streams, though. Robbie's flower crown looks good, but it would be even better on Stefan.

Comment

Mmm, Tek Jansen.

Well if Robbie has Tek's ravishing masculine appearance, he's obviously had hundreds of girlfriends.

Comment

I don't really like the art style that much, but it could be worse. It's quality art in any case. And it's a fun little story.

Comment

....I actually really like this style, inaccuracies aside. I definitely prefer it over the style used in the picture books.... ;;;>_>

Comment

Meh, it's too wapanese for my tastes.

Comment

I like the style too. and omg, Ziggy looks so huggable in the 3rd panel on the first page :]

Comment

Why the hell is Stephanie whiter than the text box I am typing in right now?

Comment

So where exactly is this from, and where can I see/get more. Plus great scan, too bad ur scanner made Steph's skin so PALE!

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonXe
                              Why the hell is Stephanie whiter than the text box I am typing in right now?
                              Well, have you seen Julianna's beach pictures? She's that white in real life.

Comment

Working...
                              X