• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetLazy The Movies/Discussion

Seems like something to talk about.

wut moviez?

Comment

Zafa made a flash movie about us a while back and now he is plaining a number 2.

Comment

it was about us? i must have no seen it. will this be as epic as illegal danish 2: escape from ogrimmer? its been two years in the making. I can't wait, 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
          it was about us? i must have no seen it. will this be as epic as illegal danish 2: escape from ogrimmer? its been two years in the making. I can't wait, 2008.
          I've given up waiting for that one.

Comment

The first one was rather random..and disturbing. There were pimpin' mods (yet no admins), a Robbie stripper, and other random incidents. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately ;)), my name was nowhere near the action.

Can't wait for the second!

Comment

I'm also looking forward to this, I hope to see even more reference to our wild behavior.

Comment

I saw this link posted somewheres:

http://media.putfile.com/Get-Lazy-The-Movie-53

Strange and funny. I remember when I first heard of Asian Stephanie, it took me awhile to get it.

Comment

haha wow, It's an honor to have a thread to discuss this upcoming movie

I have things in it that happened awhile ago and stuff that has happened lately, I wrote the script a couple of weeks ago, so the newest stuff isn't in there

Zokita is in it... rumor confirmed! Also the same bad animated peoples are in there haha (I actually copied and paste the people from the first one, so I didn't have to redraw them)

I feel kinda bad because I want to add more stuff to it, but I won't be able to finish it in time, I guess theres always getlazy 3

Like Ves being the second most spammer, new people, the CJ quit thread, the outbursts of going off topic, LTGirl being the mom of getlazy

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                    Zokita is in it... rumor confirmed!
                    I don't know whether to be scared for my life or excited. Perhaps both?

I just rewatched the first movie, and I was amazed by how much changed over the few months since it was made. The lack of SportaEdgar was huge. I hope he's in this one. Then again, other things haven't changed. Like CJ and the amazing super-inflating post count, for one.

Maybe I'll do an audio drama about the movie or something when it's done, re-dub my character's lines if I have any and mock people or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
                      I better be getting proper credits
                      Of course, you helped write it, you had tons of great ideas DSK, I'm glad you helped me with it
                      I wrote the script a couple of weeks ago...
                      *whistles nonchalantly*

Comment

Hahahaha!! Well, he did write the initial script by himself. Then I suggested stuff.

And maybe I should also note, Zafa only had me do the voice of one other female Getlazyer, besides myself. Other than that I don't really know what he had planned with the rest of the voicework XD

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
                          Hahahaha!! Well, he did write the initial script by himself. Then I suggested stuff.

And maybe I should also note, Zafa only had me do the voice of one other female Getlazyer, besides myself. Other than that I don't really know what he had planned with the rest of the voicework XD
                          He'd better have voiced me well. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasian
                            Originally posted by DSK

He'd better have voiced me well. :)
                            Don't worry I took my voice and added some speed to it

I did in fact write the script, but DSK came up with some great stuff in there that I added... like some pick up lines ;)

Comment

DSK came up with some great stuff in there that I added... like some pick up lines ;)
                              Intriguing...

Comment

Working...
                              X