Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Countries/States have you visited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Countries/States have you visited?

I thought it might me fun to get a gage on how much/often people have traveled!

Countries
    Canada

States
    Pennsylvania
    New York
    Chicago
    West Vriginia
    Virginia
    Indiana
    Florida
    Tennessee
    Kentucky
    Maryland
    Calafornia

not many, sure, but I aspire to travel a lot more =/ I'd love to travel abroad. Especially to Iceland xD

I've visited: Queensland
    I've lived in: South Australia, New South Wales, and the Australian Capital Territory
    I've travelled through: Victoria (a lot, but still I was just passing through).

I've never been out of the country unless you count my mother's working holiday (she was a nurse on a package tour for a group of disabled people) to the US early in her pregnancy with me. I haven't even travelled very extensively within the states I lived in, except for the trip to Queensland I've never been further north than Taronga Zoo, and not much further west than Grandma and Grandpa's holiday shack on the east shore of the Yorke Peninsula.

Comment

ive gone to skegness(uk peeps will know hehe) and thats about it :)

Comment

England and Canada

NH, Mass, Vermont, Maine, New York, New Jersey, Arizonia, Nevada, Flordia, Mississippi, Arkansas

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
          Jersey, w00t w00t!

Zafs, are you in school?
          I got two blocks off from School, so I come home for 3 and a half hours a day lol

Comment

hmm I go to school for 2 hours in the morning, which is Block 1 and Homeroom and then come home for 3 and a half, and then back to school for 1 hr and a half.

I wore my Stephanie shirt to school and one kid called it disturbing lol!

Comment

back on topic: I've always wanted to visit California...
              You should. It's really cool. Well, it's cold here, but...

Oh, is it my turn?

Well, I've visited:
              Oregon
              Washington
              Canada
              Nevada (VEGAS, BABY!)
              Texas
              Louisiana (where I was born)
              Arizona
              New Mexico

I'm hoping, in late summer/early fall, to visit Mexico, if my skedge permits.

Comment

i live in Canada...i have been to Quebec and i live in Ontario.

As for the US...when i was ten, my parents took my brother and i on a drive to FLORIDA! ha. it was awesome. took 3 days because we stopped every where along the way. i guess i saw a lot of States, but i can't remember them all. I loved the US. i thought it was great. :)
                my brother and i would copy the accents we heard :)

i have also been to North Carolina a lot. of course, this was all before the age of 9.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                  Come to New Jersey, Loreanie. You'll enjoy it for about 2 seconds, haha.
                  Ohhh, Lazytown sleepover? woo-woo! Hmm..only if you wear Sportacus jammies xD

Comment

Belgium and Germany
                    Belgium actually being just stepping over the border and then back XD

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
                      my brother and i would copy the accents we heard :)
                      Ya know, that would be the sweet thing about a big getlazy gettogether! Just hearing everyone's accent. haha. Being able to understand some of us would be difficult xD

I've been told I have a "yankee" accent. whatever that means. I don't think ours is really noticable. Nothing really compared to like a Brooklyn accent or those really thick southern accents, y'all. >_<

Comment

well, i am Canadian and do NOT say ABOOT.

i don't know WHERE that came from. i don't know any Canadians who sound like that.

infact, WHEN i get to taping myself, i will say ABOUT just for all of you

actually, i think i DID say it on one of my friend's myspace pages....i will go look.

k. i checked:

here's her myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/helloclarice7

if you go to her caller thingy where people can call her and leave a message, i am caller 4 of 4 (which is ODD since i was the FIRST caller and all....)

check out my NON accent ;)

Comment

I think South park started that ltgirl

Comment

i don't know WHERE that came from. i don't know any Canadians who sound like that.
                            I'm pretty sure it was South Park. xD Darn Terrance and Phillip!

Comment

So uh, eh, then, eh? :p

Visited France, England, and New Zealand. Passed through Belgium on the way to France, but that doesn't count I think. Same with Hong Kong and Singapore to/from NZ, we had to switch planes there but we never left the airport so I wouldn't say I've visited those countries :)

Comment

Working...
                              X