Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are The Other Characters So Nice To Robbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are The Other Characters So Nice To Robbie?

Why is everybody so nice to Robbie?

Ok, I get that they make fun of him sometimes but Sportacus has saved Robbie's life multiple times and rescues him all the time, even though Robbie has tried to kill him and is always trying to get rid of him.

I have a couple of theories.

The first is that it is to highlight how good Sportacus is as he will go out of his way to save Robbie, even though Robbie would stab in the back straight away, and often does.

Secondly, I think maybe Robbie was a more respectful person in the past but changed to become bad and the other people have hope that maybe there is some good left in him and keep trying to find it.

For real though, why isn't Robbie in LazyTown prison? hahaha

Re: Why Are The Other Characters So Nice To Robbie?

I do agree it's amazing he's managed to escape LazyTown prison considering the amount of legit crimes he's committed...

Personally I think they're nice to him because they see him as redeemable. They've seen him have fun when he messes around with the kids sometimes and I think they probably do have fun too, even if he does nearly kill Sportacus sometimes

Comment

They tolerate him. Sportacus is well behaved and he's nice to every one, and probably told the kids to do the same. They're not always that nice to him though: pranks, laugh at him etc. but most of time they are, and talk to him just like any other citizen of the town. The only person that can do something about his behavior is the Mayor but he's too clumsy and his mind is mostly set to please miss Busybody lol.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Hasn't Bessie shown open hostility towards Robbie? Usually when he's done something to disrespect her first...

Comment

Has she? I don't remember there being many scenes where they interact

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
            I don't remember there being many scenes where they interact

In S1E4, Bessie phone calls Robbie as a wrong number. Same in E15.
            In S2E1, Bessie and "Johhny B. Bad" interact.
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
            X