GetLazy YouTube Channel Deletion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetLazy YouTube Channel Deletion

Just curious if there is any more info on the disappearance of the GetLazy YT channel, as well as any prospects of the videos returning. I assume the outlook is bleak, but just wondering.

I saw brief discussion on Facebook several days ago, but there is evidently yet to be any discussion here. The forum seemed to be down for at least most of yesterday, which initially had me concerned that the forum itself was gone as well.

Re: GetLazy YouTube Channel Deletion

I know nothing and I'm just hoping for some confirmation soon that everything's alright

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to double post but I noticed that the shoutbox is gone, I imagine the site went down yesterday for work on those two

Comment

what a mess...88k wasted...the end is near

Click image for larger version

Name:	404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	150671
      Gallery

Comment

88k subs you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by babytroll View Post
          Just curious if there is any more info on the disappearance of the GetLazy YT channel, as well as any prospects of the videos returning. I assume the outlook is bleak, but just wondering.

I saw brief discussion on Facebook several days ago, but there is evidently yet to be any discussion here. The forum seemed to be down for at least most of yesterday, which initially had me concerned that the forum itself was gone as well.
          The videos were removed by previous contributor Glitchtastic - based on lies and assumptions, and possibly jealousy. I don't know how someone can sink so deep.

Some videos that were already well rendered are re-instated, and some less quality videos are remade and re-uploaded recently.

As for the forums, see here: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ew-board-plans
          It should be quite okay now. Testing is over.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X