Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown-themed Room in Habbo Hotel

PROJECT STATUS: CONCEPTUALIZATION, STANDBY

I'm not sure if anyone here even knows or remembers Habbo Hotel, but basically it's a pixelated chatroom where you can make your own pixelated avatar, pixelated rooms, and make pixelated friends. (Whew that's a lot of :pixel:)

Depending on whose memory is jogged, you might remember 'H'. It is a role-playing community within Habbo based on Harry Potter, with a lot (I lost count, sorry) of rooms, all connected to each other.

Now I am planning to build one similar, but instead based on LazyTown. I'll list some of my ideas below, so please support this project!

⚜️Reasons For Building⚜️
    • It could be a GetLazy hub, which could encourage members to interact with each other on a chatroom along with the forums.
    • It could encourage more people into the community (Bring back the lazy, yo!)
    • We'll build a "replica" of the town, how cool is that!
    • We can roleplay there! And explore the town itself!

⚜️General Ideas⚜️
    • The town would be built using Habbo furni, and could be as close to the show as possible
    • This extends to the rooms inside of buildings like Stephanie's room, the Mayor's kitchen, and even Sportacus' airship!
    • Artistic liberty can be taken for places with little references such as Stingy's house/mansion
    • The rooms will be linked by teleports and may include hidden Easter eggs

⚜️Funds⚜️
    • Right now I'm working in a Habbo Agency that pays credits, so half of my pay is dedicated to this project.
    • The shops on the town square can be actual shops that could help funds
    (Examples: 1c, 2f1, 3f1 and other shops)
    • Vacant houses in LazyTown can be recreated and built with room rights and "residency" available for selling (for funds)
    • Possible: three tiers of room rights (I'm not sure about the prices here so they can be adjusted)
    • 1st tier: Room Rights (ability to move and use furni in room) 10-50c
    • 2nd tier: Residency (acknowledgement of residence via stickies on building exterior on the town proper + trophy) 50-70c
    • 3rd tier: Full Ownership (removal of other users' room rights and possible ownership of room furni) 80-100c

⚜️Ambitious Ideas⚜️
    • If we're being ambitious, we could put bots of the characters in the rooms.
    • If we're even more ambitious, we can occasionally change the theme of the rooms to fit an episode (for example, there would be Stingy's stage on the town square, princely robes and crown on the Stingy bot, and the other children's bots dressed as musketeers to mimic the episode Prince Stingy)

⚜️Events and Stuff⚜️
    • We can host giveaways of other donated furni to encourage room population.
    • We can make a Sports Day event, where groups can "represent their towns" and compete in games. Winners can receive trophies, credits/furni!

You can help this project by assisting in room construction, donating furni or credits, or providing references and ideas, but most especially by populating the rooms when they're finished.

What can you get in return, for your support and help?
    - We could put trophies or bots in the town hall dedicated to you
    - Room rights for the rooms with most of your furni
    - Rights to host events and own shops
    - And others that I haven't thought of yet

What are your thoughts?

Edit: I'll shortly be posting the stuff that I currently have, and the stuff we could look for.

Re: LazyTown-themed Room in Habbo Hotel

I think that sounds pretty interesting! If it gets done, I'd probably join it! xD

Comment

If this happens I will join

Comment

Does it work with software? do we need a server?
        I believe it's the same as https://www.habbo.com - looks like an online game or playground.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Does it work with software? do we need a server?
          I believe it's the same as https://www.habbo.com - looks like an online game or playground.
          It is in fact Habbo.com, I use the international hotel. I believe everything is online at that point, and unlike Minecraft, we won't need a server. One only needs to make an account (I think Facebook logins can make an account too aside from the usual email and password).

Comment

Originally posted by Sticker Hoarder View Post
            It is in fact Habbo.com, I use the international hotel. I believe everything is online at that point, and unlike Minecraft, we won't need a server. One only needs to make an account (I think Facebook logins can make an account too aside from the usual email and password).
            Okay I got that.
            It still works with Flash Player.
            :disappointed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	habbo_hotel_flash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	150647
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              Okay I got that.
              It still works with Flash Player.
              :disappointed:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9581[/ATTACH]
              Yeah it does. :ew:
              But! There have been teases of an upgrade to Unity, because Flash is dying.
              Although, I'm not really that knowledgeable about Unity and stuff, perhaps someone here can tell if that's a good idea or not? :hmm..: :hmm..: :hmm..:

On another note, I have built some test rooms with the help of free Builder's Club, and I'll be updating on that!

Edit: Apparently we can also make blog posts here? I was thinking of compiling the progress as we go, although I don't know how to make one...

Comment

Is the pool still closed in the Habbo? milford
                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                  Is the pool still closed in the Habbo? milford
                  The pool is open but the bar is closed

Comment

LazyTown-themed Room in Habbo Hotel

Also make the college

Comment

Ello again! I've come to show the Works In Progress of the smaller rooms we could build. Habbo has many furni, and I'm only using Builder's Club Free Trial (which means I have limited access to a warehouse of furni lines and that my room can't be open to visitors yet). These are just the "skeletons" so to speak :xd: I'll also be editing this to add the others as we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SPORTACUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:	sport.PNG
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	150648
                      This is a WIP of Sportacus' Airship. I'm planning to edit the floor plan to make it more "oblong", as well as add some blocks that are only accessible through Builder's Club (like the blocks I used for the table).However, if we were to add the blocks, we would need constant BC subscription :s

Here's the possible floorplan (???) The entrance would be at Sport's door

Name:	floor plan.PNG
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	150651

There are also other alternatives like the two Pura blocks and round module below, but they come in a limited amount of colors so I'm going to look around for other stuff. Also the USVA block that only comes in white, black, or dark green apparently.

Name:	Pura blocks and modules.PNG
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	150649 Click image for larger version

Name:	White USVA.PNG
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	150650

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STEPHANIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I'm not sure if double-posting is allowed here, I'll just post the others in sections. This is the WIP of Stephanie's room.

Name:	staphers.PNG
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	150652
                      The wall rugs are optional, since Habbo has wallpapers and floors, like below. The windows are available for the wallpapers, but for the wall rugs, I think not.

Here are possible wallpapers for Stephanie.

Name:	stephpaper1.PNG
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	150653Click image for larger version

Name:	stephpaper2.PNG
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	150654Click image for larger version

Name:	stephpaper3.PNG
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	150655Click image for larger version

Name:	stephpaper4.PNG
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	150656Click image for larger version

Name:	stephpaper5.PNG
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	150657

Here are possible floors for Stephanie (although in my personal opinion, I think the rollerblading floor works fine)

Name:	stefloor1.PNG
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	150658Click image for larger version

Name:	stefloor2.PNG
ID:	150659Click image for larger version

Name:	stefloor3.PNG
ID:	150660Click image for larger version

Name:	stefloor4.PNG
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	150661

Here are possible windows for Stephanie

Name:	stwi1.PNG
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	150662Click image for larger version

Name:	stwi2.PNG
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	150663Click image for larger version

Name:	stwi3.PNG
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	150664Click image for larger version

Name:	stwi4.PNG
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	150665Click image for larger version

Name:	stwi5.PNG
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	150666

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STINGY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stingy is still in the very early WIP stage but here's what we have so far

Name:	stingywip.PNG
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	150667

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ZIGGY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the WIP of Ziggy's room but with artistic liberty courtesy of my sister

Name:	ziggy.png
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	150668

Comment

Working...
                      X