Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Ever Been Mean To You For Liking LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Ever Been Mean To You For Liking LazyTown?

Has anybody ever been mean to you for liking LazyTown? If so, how did you react?

Re: Has Anyone Ever Been Mean To You For Liking LazyTown?

Yes people have been mean. Here's the thing Tombo, most people are unhappy. Oh they may put up a great bluff and look like they're happy but no. So you take a program like LazyTown: hopeful, energetic, fun; essentially everything they are not. Didn't you know only children are supposed to be happy like that Tombo? Well that's not true though you wouldn't know it by popular opinion. Just look at the depressing garbage on Netflix marketed to adults. And adults watch it, solidifying their own pessimism. I'll give you my reaction to all this. When someone is belittling me and the things that make me happy, I realize they are either jealous, miserable or both. So the only thing I can do is continue singing along with Stephanie. Continue moving along with Sportacus. Maybe in this way we can cheer people up. And tomorrow they won't be so mean.

Comment

Some kids online were mean but that was some time ago. I can't remember anything in the last 6 or 7 years.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
        Yes people have been mean. Here's the thing Tombo, most people are unhappy. Oh they may put up a great bluff and look like they're happy but no. So you take a program like LazyTown: hopeful, energetic, fun; essentially everything they are not. Didn't you know only children are supposed to be happy like that Tombo? Well that's not true though you wouldn't know it by popular opinion. Just look at the depressing garbage on Netflix marketed to adults. And adults watch it, solidifying their own pessimism. I'll give you my reaction to all this. When someone is belittling me and the things that make me happy, I realize they are either jealous, miserable or both. So the only thing I can do is continue singing along with Stephanie. Continue moving along with Sportacus. Maybe in this way we can cheer people up. And tomorrow they won't be so mean.

Thanks for your reply (and the other replies in this thread)

I'm listening to some LazyTown music now and it is making me feel happy.

I was going to respond to the person who was rude to me by insulting him but I don't wanna get kicked out of the discord server so I stayed quiet.

Comment

Yes because itt's called "lazytown"
          People would rather watch a stupid man who can't even talk, and an annoying pig that bullies her obese father then watch the show with the best discography, best tricks from Sportacus, amazing CGI, and really good promo posters.
          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
          X