Áfram Stóribær!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Áfram Stóribær!

This year, I thought...why not do a version of Áfram Latibær! from the perspective of Stóribær (which was the town that competed against Latibær in the 1996 play)?

The story would focus on how Stóribær trained hard for the sports competition and lost to Latibær. Much like Áfram Latibær!, each character would have traits specific to them.
    • Smári Sterki: Smári is very focused on his strength and dreams of being the strongest man in the world.
    • Hlér Hratt: Hlér is the fastest individual in Stóribær. He loves running around while trying not to get tired.
    • Hagalín Heilbrigði: Hagalín is the healthiest individual in Stóribær. While other characters like Smári and Hlér are stronger and faster than him, he dreams of being just like them.
    • Kár Klár: Kár is very smart, although he's not the smartest one in town. However, he is able to do certain things like calculating scores without the need of a calculator or notepad.
    • Árni Ákafi: Árni is very enthusiastic, and is not afraid to show it. He does become too enthusiastic sometimes, but not very often.
    • Gerðar Glaður: Gerðar is very joyful, although he sometimes argues with Árni about who's more enjoyable.
    • Dofri Djarfi: Dofri is the bravest individual in Stóribær.

What do you think? Could it use any improvements?

Re: Áfram Stóribær!

Sounds like a good plan. You can use your full imagination on this story because nothing has been written about this town before.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Sounds like a good plan. You can use your full imagination on this story because nothing has been written about this town before.
      Got it!

So, Stóribær is the opposite of Latibær, where everybody is always active and loves having fun. The town has many gyms, with one of them (Ótrúlegt og Mega Líkamsræktarstöð) being the largest one in the country. Each gym has daily activity, and the town doesn't need the help of Íþróttaálfurinn, according to the mayor (he knows about Latibær).

The restaurants and stores all serve healthy food, and not junk food like candy. Everybody does their routine in a proper way, and the residents carefully monitor their activity on certain things.

Comment

I did something before oppostizing everything in LazyTown/Latibær called "BusyCity", but that was inspired by a user named Grandayy. Anyways, I think this would still be a wonderful idea, as Stóribær is official, and the idea of it has definitely been abandoned after Áfram Latibær. Anyways, maybe you could give an idea on what happened to the town after they lost against Latibær, and why they never competed against them again afterwards. Maybe you could also make them think about how they felt about Íþróttaálfurinn's help in Latibær...

Comment

This is interesting! Do you speak Icelandic?

Comment

Originally posted by Subscribe Every Day View Post
            This is interesting! Do you speak Icelandic?
            Sorry for the late reply! Anyways, I understand a bit of Icelandic. I mostly speak English.

I used Google Translate and researched Icelandic names to come up with the character names.

Comment

Working...
            X