Alternate ideas for THE LazyTown meme song if WANO wasn't chosn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate ideas for THE LazyTown meme song if WANO wasn't chosn

It's always confused me, how did We Are Number One, the song from the series' sorta-finale episode (the ending featured Robbie blasting to the moon by the device he tried to use to send Sportacus out of LazyTown) become the song of the LazyTown meme and will be thought of Robbie's theme song (Master Of Disguise is the canon one)? What if the LazyTown memes weren't trigged by that song, and something more familiar and nostalgic? The first choice is pretty obvious:

The Mine Song/It's Mine: This song joined forces with WANO a while after the meme came to the "every one is replaced..." phase (along with You Are a Pirate and the original Cooking By The Book, then more commonly pictured with Foxy from FNF and the Lil Jon mashup generally taking over the later), but if Stingy was treated with meme status over Robbie, we would've likely seen stuff like I Am A Prince become sub-memes and his theme song (used in both Stephanie-themed clip show episodes and semi-clip-show episode PixelsPix) is still fondly remembered by many in this universe.
    The Spooky Song: What would happen if the Spanish kick-started the LazyTown song meme. The song's video had 10 million views at the time, and the Spanish videos of the song have a similar amount.

Do you have any other "Alternate WANO Meme Songs"? Let me know in the replies to this

Re: Alternate ideas for THE LazyTown meme song if WANO wasn't chosn

Can be songs with "sportscandy"

Comment

Re: Alternate ideas for THE LazyTown meme song if WANO wasn't chosn

Originally posted by fanderson View Post
      Can be songs with "sportscandy"
      How many times do we keep having to tell people who view the LazyTown YouTube around 2017 (along with the management) that the REAL Pablo sings We Love Sportscandy, not Robbie? He's trying to give them a healthy recipe which involves a lot of olive oil and of course, "Sportscandy". And if the term became meme culture it would've made things more interesting.

Comment

Working...
      X