Hip Hop Homeroom Math

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Hop Homeroom Math

My friends and I pitched in a whole combined $6 (USD) to buy a copy of Hip Hop Homeroom off ebay. We were fortunate enough for it to be an unopened copy, complete with wristband. mpff

Click image for larger version  Name:	hiphop1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	200.5 KB ID:	153487

I pity those of you who have not experienced the finest pleasure of opening and wearing a 13 year old Lazytown wristband. May God have mercy on your souls, peasants.

Click image for larger version  Name:	hiphop2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	178.2 KB ID:	153488

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here is an upload of the DVD. As far as we can tell there were previously no copies of it on Youtube.

Edited by LazyPooky: attached the full movie + audio (ripped in 2007) - below for download

Hip-Hop-Homeroom.zip

Re: Hip Hop Homeroom Math

Amazing

Comment

Follow up: it was so bad.

Comment

In the ~45 minute video there's at most a few minutes of footage of Julianna, some reused.

She never interacted with the rest of the cast, and only occasionally said things that involved the "story" of the video. It is certainly an experience, and I'm glad to have witnessed it in it's original form - but it is baaaad.

Comment

You got an unopened copy? Cool... That wristband looks amazing! I never knew it existed xD

AND THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING THE FULL VERSION TO YOUTUBE! THAT'S SOMETHING I'VE WANTED SINCE 2017! XD

Update: There's a Dance DVD and a Music DVD. Are you gonna upload the second DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
            Update: There's a Dance DVD and a Music DVD. Are you gonna upload the second DVD?
            I'll ask my friend that has it, but from what we could tell one was a DVD and one was just a CD of the music.

Comment

Ok! I see. Even uploading the music would be nice xD

Comment

Working...
              X