Life Is Now - Paperback & eBook in stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Is Now - Paperback & eBook in stores

Just before xmas this book came out, written by Mark Valenti, about the life of Stefan Karl.

You can order it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1679986872

Life Is Now describes Stefan Karl's journey from his early days as a young, hopeful actor to internationally beloved star. Just as his fame was reaching its zenith, Stefan was diagnosed with terminal cancer, bringing his career to an abrupt halt. But in his darkest hours, he was blessed with an incredible outpouring of affection from fans worldwide as they showered him with hopeful messages, prayers and donations. Life Is Now shares Stefan's reflections on what really became important to him as his days were numbered; his love of family, his legacy as a performer, and the understanding that the present moment is all we have. The past is gone, the future awaits us, but life - triumphant, vexing, exhilarating and challenging - can only be fully lived in the moment. Stefan's final gift to us is the reminder that Life Is Now.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Life Is Now book.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	153485 Click image for larger version

Name:	Life Is Now book inside1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	153486
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Life Is Now - Paperback & eBook in stores

I’m absolutely buying it but it may be too sad too read...we shall see

Comment

I have ordered the book. This may be a difficult read but it will definitely be displayed in my home one way or another.

Comment

What RockinRobbie said.

Last year I posted on Snapchat "Why does losing Robbie Rotten feel like losing a family member?" (I'd lost a family member earlier that year)
        I still don't know why I still get sad about a man I never knew.

Comment

If you have the book it's good to take a look at this facebook page which shows interesting pictures and information. To give you a visible view.

https://www.facebook.com/Life-is-Now...07522577425932
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Would encourage anyone interested in the book to definitely buy it.
            I bought my copy via Amazon smile, so the charity I support got something out of my puchase too.

If I can remember correctly, part 1 of the book is Mark and others talking about Stefan, part 2 is Marks messages to Stefan and his responses, part 3 is the reddit ama and part 4 is Mark closing the book talking about Stefan.
            I read it in a day, it's not a difficult read. We know how it ends so yes it's sad, but I didn't finish the book feeling distraught by any means.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
            X