Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 400
  1. #26
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    sportagirl_10.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    30 minutes away from Bessie
    Posts
    872
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad News

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Kaelar
    I almost had a panic attack :O don't scare me like that!
    See! I warned people that if they just presented the information like this they would scare everyone, and people would get upset and leave the fandom just like what happened with Stefan.
    Grammar Elf Alert!

  2. #27
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Glanni's Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Chamber of Understanding
    Posts
    5,017
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Thank Goodness!
    Getur einhver annar veriğ Glanni ? şağ bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, şağ er enginn eins og şú!

  3. #28
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    850
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Something about nothing

  4. #29
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Lily_Kaelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Under the Sea
    Posts
    1,080
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad News

    [quote=sportagirl_10.5]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lily_Kaelar":eb717
    I almost had a panic attack :O don't scare me like that!
    See! I warned people that if they just presented the information like this they would scare everyone, and people would get upset and leave the fandom just like what happened with Stefan.[/quote:eb717]

    But...but I would never leave the fandom...I love it too much ._.
    xjocundxlilacx is responsible for my avatar <3

    "Aww, they forgot about Goggi's techno-rape..."

  5. #30
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,907
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by beticaforever
    I´m sorry Guys but if the person who told me said me a wrong information... , I mean, not said me the full phrase... But yes, next time I will be more carefull...
    Yeah it's always difficult to find out what's correct news and what not. But that doesn't matter, just throw it in the group and we will find out, that's what this forum is for, right? I understand that Magnus is not doing any live shows anymore and now he won't dress up as Sportacus too on certain occassions. Hmm that's not completely clear.

  6. #31
    Moralist LAZY MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    LazyTownWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Piatra Neam?, România (aka Romania)
    Posts
    2,070
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by Glanni's Girl
    Thank Goodness!
    Thank G.O.D.

    I'm glad to hear this is just a false alarm...well, I realy hope it's a false alarm, you never know...

  7. #32
    The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,999
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    12:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Thank G.O.D.
    Good Ol' Darwin?
    Like Toy Soliders

  8. #33
    Moralist LAZY MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    LazyTownWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Piatra Neam?, România (aka Romania)
    Posts
    2,070
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Thank G.O.D.
    Good Ol' Darwin?
    So you worship Darwin, huh? Typicly atheistic

  9. #34
    The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,999
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    12:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Thank G.O.D.
    Good Ol' Darwin?
    So you worship Darwin, huh? Typicly atheistic
    You think I worship Darwin, huh? Typical Christian
    Like Toy Soliders

  10. #35
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    850
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Trust the Aliens only...

  11. #36
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    sportagirl_10.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    30 minutes away from Bessie
    Posts
    872
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Thank G.O.D.
    Good Ol' Darwin?
    So you worship Darwin, huh? Typicly atheistic
    Atheists wouldn't worship anything. Atheists do not believe in any kind of God or great being. A lot of people who think they are atheists are actually agnostic, as they're not sure whether a God exists.
    Grammar Elf Alert!

  12. #37
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,907
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Guys?

  13. #38
    Moralist LAZY MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    LazyTownWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Piatra Neam?, România (aka Romania)
    Posts
    2,070
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by sportagirl_10.5
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyTownWW
    Thank G.O.D.
    Good Ol' Darwin?
    So you worship Darwin, huh? Typicly atheistic
    Atheists wouldn't worship anything. Atheists do not believe in any kind of God or great being. A lot of people who think they are atheists are actually agnostic, as they're not sure whether a God exists.
    I was just being sarcastic to my little friend above. Besides, you should realy see some of them on the net, talk about close-minded and intollerant, sheesh.
    But this is offtopicing, so I'v said enough.
    Sorry, Pooks, Stingy started it. I had to reply.

  14. #39

    Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
    agusxx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    939
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    So Stingy is posting off-topic posts again
    Fresh off the runway

  15. #40
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    sportafake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    183
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Well Guys is 60% probably that are Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO, MEXICO in April for the day of the Kids...

  16. #41
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    Locard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Milantis
    Posts
    816
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by sportafake
    Well Guys is 60% probably that are Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO, MEXICO in April for the day of the Kids...

    It's not true. Besides, why should they be in your town? This doesn't fit here
    Off-topic.
    Winning, DUH.

  17. #42
    Master GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    boredjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somewhere between Lazytown and Tatooine
    Posts
    4,082
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    15:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by sportafake
    Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO
    Sauce please.



    Well someone had to say it.

  18. #43
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
    Deep4t's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England, Derby
    Posts
    760
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    dont scare me like that
    also... im pretty sure Magnus said he was making a film many times.... sure is taking his time <,<

  19. #44
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    sportafake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    183
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by boredjedi
    Quote Originally Posted by sportafake
    Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO
    Sauce please.



    Well someone had to say it.
    well i ask to the people to the Event and they says yeah why not? they´re the originals! the Magnus is he and then i say really? and they says well in one more week we answer you...and im

  20. #45
    The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,999
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    12:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by sportafake
    well i ask to the people to the Event and they says yeah why not? they´re the originals! the Magnus is he and then i say really? and they says well in one more week we answer you...and im
    Don't get your hopes up. You're setting yourself up for a mega disappointment.
    Like Toy Soliders

  21. #46
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    Zokita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lazy State of Mind
    Posts
    1,266
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47
    Yeah. :/ I went to a live show at Sesame Place starring a Sportacus stunt double, Stefan, and Julianna, and the Sportafake stuck out like a sore thumb. The New York accent was just wrong coming from Sportacus.

    I guess it wouldn't be too bad if all the actors were replacements instead of two of the real ones and one stand-in?

    But...in this case, I really, really doubt it will be them.
    I seriously need a new sig. Will try Photoshop later.

  22. #47
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Lily_Kaelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Under the Sea
    Posts
    1,080
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy
    Quote Originally Posted by sportafake
    well i ask to the people to the Event and they says yeah why not? they´re the originals! the Magnus is he and then i say really? and they says well in one more week we answer you...and im
    Don't get your hopes up. You're setting yourself up for a mega disappointment.
    Yeah...once, there was a rumor going around a few years ago that there was going to be a Harry Potter autograph signing and event thing in my area...but then I got real excited about it (made the actors cute little gifts and everything, and prepared note cards of things to say to them and all), and it turned out to just be a rumor started by these really catty mean girls at my school who were trying to upset me.

    It worked. I was really disappointed. And they did it just because they know I'm a major book nerd and HP fan and they wanted to see me upset. Middle school girls are so mean.

    So now I know to look up these things on the internet and do a tremendous amount of research before getting TOO excited. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

    So I say, proceed with caution, and do some research. And good luck
    xjocundxlilacx is responsible for my avatar <3

    "Aww, they forgot about Goggi's techno-rape..."

  23. #48
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    sportagirl_10.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    30 minutes away from Bessie
    Posts
    872
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zokita
    Yeah. :/ I went to a live show at Sesame Place starring a Sportacus stunt double, Stefan, and Julianna, and the Sportafake stuck out like a sore thumb. The New York accent was just wrong coming from Sportacus.

    I guess it wouldn't be too bad if all the actors were replacements instead of two of the real ones and one stand-in?

    But...in this case, I really, really doubt it will be them.
    Oh, my friend went to that one and was hanging out backstage with them. The Sportacus was there was Dyri, who last time I checked had an Icelandic accent... he's really good though, I think he should be the next Sportacus. He's a lot better than the Julian they get for the UK live shows...
    Grammar Elf Alert!

  24. #49
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    sportafake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    183
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Kaelar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy
    Quote Originally Posted by sportafake
    well i ask to the people to the Event and they says yeah why not? they´re the originals! the Magnus is he and then i say really? and they says well in one more week we answer you...and im
    Don't get your hopes up. You're setting yourself up for a mega disappointment.
    Yeah...once, there was a rumor going around a few years ago that there was going to be a Harry Potter autograph signing and event thing in my area...but then I got real excited about it (made the actors cute little gifts and everything, and prepared note cards of things to say to them and all), and it turned out to just be a rumor started by these really catty mean girls at my school who were trying to upset me.

    It worked. I was really disappointed. And they did it just because they know I'm a major book nerd and HP fan and they wanted to see me upset. Middle school girls are so mean.

    So now I know to look up these things on the internet and do a tremendous amount of research before getting TOO excited. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

    So I say, proceed with caution, and do some research. And good luck
    Ok Really Thanks! ^^

  25. #50
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 1 - New kid in Town

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Local Date
    28th February 2021
    Local Time
    19:47

    Re: Sad and Good News

    What kind of person walks out on the best childrens show ever. What is he going to do next, the weather with Bill Nyne? The only show tht is staring an original cast, members and is just requires everybody to be in shape. The only character I would be seeing getting a cut is Steph. I mean she has gotta grow up eventual. Could you imagine a fully grown Step in lazytown, but then again her growth in height could be stunted for some reason and I could be wrong.

Similar Threads

  1. LazyNews (short messages) #3
    By Stingy in forum LazyTown News
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 17th January 2014, 07:56
  2. LazyNews (short messages) #1
    By moomoo in forum LazyTown News
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 12th March 2010, 11:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •