Lazytown news - Magnus never plays Sportacus anymore Dyri said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad and Good News

Well Guys is 60% probably that are Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO, MEXICO in April for the day of the Kids...

Comment

Originally posted by sportafake
      Well Guys is 60% probably that are Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO, MEXICO in April for the day of the Kids...
      viva la mexico
      It's not true. Besides, why should they be in your town? This doesn't fit here
      Off-topic.

Comment

Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO
        Sauce please.

Well someone had to say it.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

dont scare me like that
          also... im pretty sure Magnus said he was making a film many times.... sure is taking his time <,<

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
            Magnus Scheving and Julianna Mauriello in TABASCO
            Sauce please.

Well someone had to say it.
            well i ask to the people to the Event and they says yeah why not? they´re the originals! the Magnus is he and then i say really? and they says well in one more week we answer you...and im

Comment

well i ask to the people to the Event and they says yeah why not? they´re the originals! the Magnus is he and then i say really? and they says well in one more week we answer you...and im
              Don't get your hopes up. You're setting yourself up for a mega disappointment.

Comment

Yeah. :/ I went to a live show at Sesame Place starring a Sportacus stunt double, Stefan, and Julianna, and the Sportafake stuck out like a sore thumb. The New York accent was just wrong coming from Sportacus.

I guess it wouldn't be too bad if all the actors were replacements instead of two of the real ones and one stand-in?

But...in this case, I really, really doubt it will be them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                  Yeah...once, there was a rumor going around a few years ago that there was going to be a Harry Potter autograph signing and event thing in my area...but then I got real excited about it (made the actors cute little gifts and everything, and prepared note cards of things to say to them and all), and it turned out to just be a rumor started by these really catty mean girls at my school who were trying to upset me.

It worked. I was really disappointed. And they did it just because they know I'm a major book nerd and HP fan and they wanted to see me upset. Middle school girls are so mean.

So now I know to look up these things on the internet and do a tremendous amount of research before getting TOO excited. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

So I say, proceed with caution, and do some research. And good luck ;)

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Zokita
                    Yeah. :/ I went to a live show at Sesame Place starring a Sportacus stunt double, Stefan, and Julianna, and the Sportafake stuck out like a sore thumb. The New York accent was just wrong coming from Sportacus.

I guess it wouldn't be too bad if all the actors were replacements instead of two of the real ones and one stand-in?

But...in this case, I really, really doubt it will be them.
                    Oh, my friend went to that one and was hanging out backstage with them. The Sportacus was there was Dyri, who last time I checked had an Icelandic accent... he's really good though, I think he should be the next Sportacus. He's a lot better than the Julian they get for the UK live shows...

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
                      Yeah...once, there was a rumor going around a few years ago that there was going to be a Harry Potter autograph signing and event thing in my area...but then I got real excited about it (made the actors cute little gifts and everything, and prepared note cards of things to say to them and all), and it turned out to just be a rumor started by these really catty mean girls at my school who were trying to upset me.

It worked. I was really disappointed. And they did it just because they know I'm a major book nerd and HP fan and they wanted to see me upset. Middle school girls are so mean.

So now I know to look up these things on the internet and do a tremendous amount of research before getting TOO excited. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

So I say, proceed with caution, and do some research. And good luck ;)
                      Ok Really Thanks! ^^

Comment

What kind of person walks out on the best childrens show ever. What is he going to do next, the weather with Bill Nyne? The only show tht is staring an original cast, members and is just requires everybody to be in shape. The only character I would be seeing getting a cut is Steph. I mean she has gotta grow up eventual. Could you imagine a fully grown Step in lazytown, but then again her growth in height could be stunted for some reason and I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RegalSin
                          What kind of person walks out on the best childrens show ever. What is he going to do next, the weather with Bill Nyne? The only show tht is staring an original cast, members and is just requires everybody to be in shape. The only character I would be seeing getting a cut is Steph. I mean she has gotta grow up eventual. Could you imagine a fully grown Step in lazytown, but then again her growth in height could be stunted for some reason and I could be wrong.
                          Like it's been said.
                          L2Read Nub.
                          Sorrry Stingy! I took the wrong name.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                            Like it's been said.
                            Originally posted by Locard
                            L2Read Nub.
                            Hey I totally said that

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                              Like it's been said.
                              Originally posted by Locard
                              L2Read Nub.
                              Hey I totally said that
                              yues we are total noobs compared to you but that doesnt mean that we cant talk about the things you talked before. what kind of discussion is left for us?

Comment

Working...
                              X