X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown news - Restructure at LazyTown

Restructure at LazyTown

http://www.licensing.biz/news/5307/Rest ... t-LazyTown

Credit facility secured, no refinancing risk for the next two years.

Following months of speculation as to its future, LazyTown has confirmed it has finalised its restructuring with bondholders and the bank.

The firm's equity ratio is now above 80 per cent and there are no repayments of loans for the next two years. In addition, the company has secured a credit facility and there is no refinancing risk for the next few years.

Five execs now make up the UK office - Adam Selly, senior director, global TV; licensing directors Barbora Sopkova, Catrina O'Brien and Dan Frugtniet; plus director of PR and marketing, Suzanne Noble.

Magnus Scheving, LazyTown CEO, commented: "I'm extremely thankful and grateful to the stakeholders who worked together to conclude this process. We are excited to continue leveraging the incredible opportunities being presented to the brand, while at the same time contributing towards a healthier new generation of young people."

Re: Restructure at LazyTown

since when was LTE in financial issues?

Comment

a couple of months

Comment

D: how?

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -axed.html

is all i know really, i'd imagine it's cause the show cost so much to make.

Comment

come to think of it i vaguely remember something about lazytown and financial issues...didn't follow the show when i saw it tho....good news anyway!

Comment

More partners - More Money - More Seasons

:fap: :fap:

Comment

tbh, the chances of new episodes are very slim.
                I mean, would they really make a new series when theyre pretty low on money.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
                  tbh, the chances of new episodes are very slim.
                  I mean, would they really make a new series when theyre pretty low on money.
                  They will make something. More than likely a flick. They have basically been given a two year extension to come up with the money. So they have to make something that will create revenue.

Originally posted by Deep4t
                  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2759187/BBC-childrens-show-featuring-Sportacus-is-axed.html

is all i know really, i'd imagine it's cause the show cost so much to make.
                  That story is a crock of shite. Although indeed they did have financial issues since le financial crash.

Comment

Yippeeee

Comment

Working...
                    X