• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown News - LazyTown juice range with Gerber

Re: LazyNews

http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2012/03/2 ... ce-company

21 March 2012 - 11:20am

Turner Broadcasting set to unveil LazyTown juice range with Gerber

Turner Broadcasting has unveiled that it will tomorrow launch a range of drink products in Sainsbury’s for its pre-school brand LazyTown, following a deal with Gerber Juice Company.

The two year deal will initially see the range of drink products launch in over 300 Sainsbury’s stores nationwide, with a full retail roll-out to follow.

Fit Fruits, Smoothies and Super Squash will be part of the range, which will carry the tagline ‘it’s one of your five a day’ and will come in three flavours based on characters from the show: ‘Sportacus Apple & Blackcurrant’, ‘Stephanie Lemon & Lime’ and ‘Robbie Rotten Orange & Peach’.

Catrina O’Brien, senior sales manager for pre-school at Turner Broadcasting, EMEA, said: “We are committed to partnering with market leaders for official merchandise that truly reflects our brands. Gerber fully understands the LazyTown ethos and is the perfect partner to produce 100% healthy drinks that share the same goals and values of the property. We’re really excited about this partnership and the initial range – which we hope will mark the beginning of a successful beverage catalogue.”

To support the launch, Gerber is planning an extensive marketing campaign which will involve in-store promotions, including appearances from Sportacus, and events which will take place later in the year.

Marnie Millard, commercial director of Gerber Juice Company, added: “We see a gap in the market for healthy drinks and water that actively promote kids’ health through a connection with a popular and aspirational programme such as LazyTown. We’re very proud of this association and we’re confident that these new products will be perfect for parents who want healthy, convenient and appealing drinks for their children.”

Originally posted by beticaforever
    http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2012/03/21/turner-broadcasting-set-unveil-lazytown-juice-range-gerber-juice-company
    If it's not expensive I'm totally buying those
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

My question is: Who do they have playing Steph on the front of the juice packages.
      Is it the new steph?

Comment

Originally posted by Berb
        My question is: Who do they have playing Steph on the front of the juice packages.
        Is it the new steph?
        Good point. It's JRM.

Comment

found the costs plus they called Steph "Stephanie Sparkles" ^^

*Super Squash (Sportacus) available in apple and raspberry, pink lemonade and orange and peach, comes in a 1.5l carton, MRRP £3.49.
          *Smoothies (Robbie) available in strawberry and banana, apple and blackcurrant and orange and pineapple, available in 4 x 180ml cartons, MRRP is £2.69.
          *Fit Fruits (Steph) available in apple and blackcurrant, lemon and lime and orange and peach, comes in 3x200ml cartons, MRRP is £1.49.
          *Water, available in 6x330ml packs, MRRP is £1.29.

Comment

Is it the new steph?
            As stingy has said it's JRM. They are not going to reveal the new stephanie until air time. If you are a collector, I would suggest you buy up all the JRM stuff before it's gone.

Also, Super Squash? Why name something like that when it doesn't even contain Squash.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                If you are a collector, I would suggest you buy up all the JRM stuff before it's gone.
                Another good point. I'll have to look into it.
                On a side note, I still do not dare open the LazyTown milk box I got 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                  On a side note, I still do not dare open the LazyTown milk box I got 2 years ago.
                  geez...I guess it turns to lazy milk in the meantime ;)
                  Gallery

Comment

Very shrewd.

When I was a kid, I took a carton out of a six pack of milkshake drinks that had been purchased the day before, took a drink from it and immediately spat out what looked like the dregs of a pond, way to go quality control! So yes, if it smells or starts to leak, empty it, otherwise leave it be.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                      If you are a collector, I would suggest you buy up all the JRM stuff before it's gone.
                      Another good point. I'll have to look into it.
                      Wait a little longer and enjoy your LazyCheese

Comment

There are 2 Sainsburys in my town, one far away, and one far far away, the latter didn't have the drinks :( a staff member asked me what I was looking for, I made the mistake of telling her, and in the loudest voice a human has ever uttered a sentance in, she said "we got any lazy town drinks for this Woman?" thankfully it was 9.30 at night, and the place is about 6 miles long, so no one was around.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                          There are 2 Sainsburys in my town, one far away, and one far far away, the latter didn't have the drinks :( a staff member asked me what I was looking for, I made the mistake of telling her, and in the loudest voice a human has ever uttered a sentance in, she said "we got any lazy town drinks for this Woman?" thankfully it was 9.30 at night, and the place is about 6 miles long, so no one was around.
                          lol, too bad ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                            LOL

So how many did you end up getting from the other one?

Comment

So how many did you end up getting from the other one?
                              I haven't been there yet, it closes at 7pm, the place I went to closes at 10pm. But usually, if one place in town hasn't got something, the other wont have it either...she says not wanting to undertake a long walk, haha! I'll try again next week, that will give the company more time to distribute, plus it's not even mentioned on their website I don't think.

Sweet, just found a money off coupon http://www.tumbletotscoupons.co.uk/images/2012-03.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X