X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyNews

Originally posted by NaNixon
    Julianna basically replaced Shelby...
    ...Who replaced Linda, who replaced Selma. Change is good, but not too much as it weighs down your pocket.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

NaNixon - It's not the same. Julianna replaced Shelby, it's true, but we didn't see Shelby on TV. However, we saw Stephanie played by Julianna for a long time, and for us is Stephanie is Julianna, and it's strange see a new actress and kids will realize. And our discussion is because maybe it's better to create a new character. Maybe Juli appears in the first episode and later appears the new character and maybe Stephy appears sometimes as a guest character, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
        NaNixon - It's not the same. Julianna replaced Shelby, it's true, but we didn't see Shelby on TV. However, we saw Stephanie played by Julianna for a long time and for us is Stephanie is Julianna and it's strange see a new actress and kids will see it
        I know what you mean, and I agree that a new character would probably be the best way about it. But to me, replacing Julianna wouldn't be the ultimate gamebreaker; as the 'Julianna-Stephanie generation' grows up and stop watching, newer kids who have never seen Julianna before and have not had her ingrained in her minds as Stephanie would be none the wiser.

That said, I wouldn't exactly being ecstatic if the LazyTown team decide to replace her.

Comment

Hmm, I haven't got any questions, but it will be good to see a new interview, perhaps things will get moving with the show, finally.

Comment

http://www.c21media.net/archives/75035

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
              "The programme features health guru and Latibær CEO and co-founder Magnús Scheving". Hope he's not the only member of the original cast who stays on!

Comment

Originally posted by NaNixon
                Originally posted by Stingy
                "The programme features health guru and Latibær CEO and co-founder Magnús Scheving". Hope he's not the only member of the original cast who stays on!
                A season 3 would probably see the return of a few of the original voice actors, and Magnús of course. Stefan returning is possible, yet highly unlikely... and i'm sure we're all aware that Julianna returning would be a Christmas miracle

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a British Stephanie.

As for Robbie, if Stefan can't do it you might as well drop the character.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                    As for Robbie, if Stefan can't do it you might as well drop the character.
                    Couldn't put it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                      I wouldn't mind seeing a British Stephanie.
                      Why should Julianna Mauriello make any effort to acquire British citizenship?

*snarrrl*

Comment

Working...
                      X