Lazytown news - Are my toys save?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown news - Are my toys save?

Lazytown behind of good news (or how Sporta. saves the day)

This is a really good news and behind of it, LazyTown magic is present somehow in this 5-years old little kid because (according to his own words) he was more worried about his toys (among them, Sportacus) than anything else. So, maybe he didn't realize completely about his grave situation and that could help to find him unhurt and happy.

Please, read the article on:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/8570493.stm

Really thanks to Tim by this info,

H.

Sahil Saeed's mother's joy at speaking to her son

By Ruth Clegg
    BBC News

Sahil Saeed
    Sahil Saeed chatted happily to his mother on the phone

A happy little boy from a quiet terraced street in Oldham, Greater Manchester has become the focus of the world's media.

Since Sahil Saeed's kidnap 12 days ago, pictures of the five-year-old have dominated the news as his family and the surrounding community waited desperately for information.

Little does he know images of his big brown eyes have captivated people across the world, with many praying for his safe return.

His distraught mother, Akila Naqqash, finally received the news she had desperately hoped for.

Sahil had been found unhurt wandering in a field behind a school, near where he was first snatched in Jhelum, Pakistan.

'Bring presents home'

She said: "I was gobsmacked when I spoke to him. He had been held for 13 long days but he spoke to me like nothing had happened.

"He was going on and and on like any other little boy would.

"He kept asking how his younger sisters were, how his uncle and his auntie were.

"He said, 'Mummy, are my toys safe? I am going to bring everyone presents, I going to buy them presents for when I come home'."

She said he seemed more concerned about the condition of his Sportacus toys, than the fact he had been kidnapped at gunpoint less than two weeks ago.

"I was just so happy to hear his voice, to know that was my little boy and he was safe.

....//....

Re: Lazytown behind of good news (or how Sporta. saves the day)

I had a lack of concentration reading this...so the kid was kidnapped in Pakistan and taken to England? What kind of monster would do that? Aren't there enough of them in Britain already?
    Anyway, hope he gets home soon. For obvious reasons.

Comment

Re: Lazytown behind of good news (or how Sporta. saves the day)

They found the kid. It's MASSIVE news here, usually the reverse happens (a British Asian kid is taken to Pakistan...)

I thought he was wearing a Sportacus brand hat in the photo I saw in the Metro today.

Comment

Re: LazyNews

ADMIN: MOVED TO THIS TOPIC, SAME SUBJECT AS THIS TOPIC

Have you seen this?

http://www.visir.is/magnus-scheving-bau ... 0298767545

From 2010. But I saw it today. So nice story.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
          Have you seen this?

I don't understand, the translation is a mess :?

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
            Have you seen this?

Can't be bothered to translate it tbh, it was something to do with a Sportacus toy wasnt it?
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Sod it, I'll translate..

Originally posted by google translate
              Sahil was kidnapped in Pakistan in early March and the case attracted international attention. Sahil, who is British of Pakistani origin, was kidnapped from his grandmother on the 3 of March. Two weeks later, paid his father a man pirates of the 20 million lausnarfé. Took place in Paris and the boy was released shortly thereafter. Police arrested the three for mannránið.
              News reported this week that the first thing Sahil asked his mother on the telephone for after he was released, was his Sportacus doll. His mother said so in an interview with the BBC that his son was a huge fan of Lazytown.
              Not really a nice story when it involves child kidnapping...
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                Sod it, I'll translate..

Not really a nice story when it involves child kidnapping...
                Thanks. Google translate is having a bit of problem with the translation as well. Must be local slangs in there or something. However you did miss the first part of the story:

Íþróttaálfurinn himself, Magnus Scheving, has appointed press officer in the UK to offer the five-year-old Sahil Saeed and family to Iceland next weekend to watch the show LazyTown. This came in an interview with Magnus Reykjavik afternoon Bylgjan today.
                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah, not really a nice story :?
                  I wonder what exactly he asked his mother on the telephone ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X