• Show
Clear All

Re: MIPTV 2010: LazyTown notches up further TV deals

Originally posted by agusxx2
    Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
    The only languages I haven't heard You Are A Pirate in are:

Danish

Korean

Don't if there's any other dubs of lazy town I don''t know about but whatever..
    Korean version was on YT but the user was suspended last year, or in 2008 :? . He's back, his account is LazyLazyTownEx, maybe you can request him the song.
    2008, Agustin.

Comment

I once did a project where I put multiple languages into a music clip, I don't remember how many languages I put into the You Are A Pirate music clip though. Not really sure where I put those files either, they might be in the forums somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        I once did a project where I put multiple languages into a music clip, I don't remember how many languages I put into the You Are A Pirate music clip though. Not really sure where I put those files either, they might be in the forums somewhere.
        Hahaha if I understand what you're saying correctly, I did a similar thing with Teamwork about 2 weeks ago due to complete boredom.
        http://www.**************/?d=8RYPY6S3

German, English, Spanish, and Icelandic. It's total shit, but it's oddly amusing. A few of you might have already heard it.

Comment

Weird...saw this post just as the Icelandic Teamwork came on in iTunes...

Comment

Working...
          X