Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown News - Is N Circle is releasing all the episodes on DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown News - Is N Circle is releasing all the episodes on DVD?

Re: LazyNews

I don't know if this exactly falls under 'news' or not, but I'm having all sorts of problems trying to get every episode of the show. I mean, like un-cut airings like Nick or Noggin used to show. Does anyone know if N Circle is releasing all the episodes on DVD eventually? I was hoping for something like the series with all the eps in order as they aired.

-I don't get Sprout.
    -On the day it was supposed to air on NBC, my DVR recorded some political show instead
    -The airings in my area for NBC have been switched around 3 times already
    -Our local NBC affiliate got dropped and one from another state has replaced it
    -When I finally see an episode, the Sportacus intros and Robbie outros are completely cut
    -Theme song is cut
    -commercials are shoe-horned in more obstructively than usual
    -Runs over 30 minutes

Seriously, what the hell is going on? This is unacceptable for someone like me who likes to collect stuff.

Originally posted by Clownfish
    I don't know if this exactly falls under 'news' or not, but I'm having all sorts of problems trying to get every episode of the show.
    Welcome to LazyTown, a show created by people who seem to have no idea how to allow the home viewer to purchase a quality version of their product in an organized manner. Every fan experiences the same issues as you.

There's never been a season set; DVD releases have always been split up into random collections of episodes that are plagued with problems like severe interlacing or cropping to 4:3.

They sell 16:9 digital downloads but the quality is atrocious. They're not even HD even though that's supposed to be this show's big selling point.

A Blu-ray season set will never happen because that would require too much competence.

Your best option is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
      Welcome to LazyTown, a show created by people who seem to have no idea how to allow the home viewer to purchase a quality version of their product in an organized manner. Every fan experiences the same issues as you.
      Thanks, for a while since I've been lurking I thought I might be in some bizarro universe where I was having a few problems that were different from everyone else here.

I'm really wondering why these are the types of guys who like to market things in "random collections."

Comment

Working...
      X