Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Curiosities - heating in summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities - heating in summer?

LazyTown Curiosities

heating in summer?
    Gallery

LazyTown Curiosities

lol, nice find ^^

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz
      heating in summer?
      Probably still smoke from the cake, he keeps forgetting it's in the oven ;)
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

was just looking over this thread again. Ill have to add some of this stuff to the lazywiki.

and another Latibaer reference I just noticed thanks to Xizer's HD screencap over in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4176

the playing cards have old school sportacus on them...unless thats some other icelandic elf with pointy ears and a bushy mustache. lol

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by merlin55
          the playing cards have old school sportacus on them...unless thats some other icelandic elf with pointy ears and a bushy mustache. lol
          Oh yes, I remember Stingy or ooozmin saying that.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I hope that this is a clone-stephanie created by Robbie and a 'real' Stephanie with both a different number, in a dance competition, otherwise it would be a weird mistake.

..and back to the ´sportsday-episode´ quality?

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Is the 5 second rule copyrighted? Why does Ziggy say 3 second rule?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Perhaps you guys say something different across the pond, as I've personally only ever heard of it being referred to as the 3 second rule.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                  Originally posted by SportaKandy
                  Is the 5 second rule copyrighted? Why does Ziggy say 3 second rule?
                  Perhaps you guys say something different across the pond, as I've personally only ever heard of it being referred to as the 3 second rule.
                  I guess they added some extra bending time for the average american ;)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I just realized something - the song for both 'Soccer Sucker' and 'Play Day' was "Play Time"..... only four episodes apart. Why??

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

To be fair, both episodes had soccer in them and "Play Day" also had Master of Disguise.

They recycle songs/scenes in various episodes, mostly to save production time and fulfill the episode quota. This is a standard practice on preschool shows and on some cartoons. It saves them money and rolls out new eps in a prompt fashion.

It's also good reason not to criticize any double dipping in Season 3 when it comes to costumes or whatever. In terms of production you can't operate by a Spumco model or a Filmation model if you expect to get a full season of quality episodes out on time.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

What's some of the worst edits you've seen in lazytown?

That second long clip from Welcome to Lazytown they throw in when Sportacus is saving the mayor in Secret Agent Zero always bugs me

the weird scene with the frisbee in Sports Candy Festival

Most of the first few episodes especially Defeeted just have that different camera feel to them that annoys me.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Just another attempt to get dicussion going again on this forum. Damn this was an interesting topic. I hope if they ever do reveal his ears on the show they do make him an elf. It's hilarious when I tell people who are into the show but don't know anything besides the normal series that he was an elf they are always like really!? haha

UPDATE : so do we have a list of all the times that he was called an Elf by Robbie?

- Robbies Greatest Misses
                          - Sportacus Who?

.... Just watched another 1 the other day where he did but I can't remember which 1

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In my rewatching the episodes I've started realizing there are alot of common fruits/veggies that have never been shown in the series. They might have shown up in Lazytown Extra and I don't remember them...but have we ever seen Pumpkins? or plums? what other ones?

Same with Sports. I remember noticing Sportacus' airship shelves have alot of ridiculous sports equipment in it, but what have they never shown us?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Let's not forget watermelons. I don't believe I have seen them either. Strange considering you'd think the lazytown supermarket would stock them for pixel.
                              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X