Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz
    I wonder if there is any logical explanation why every Lazytowner got proper winter clothes but Sportacook doesn't
    Of course there is - he's hot as hell.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy
      I wonder if there is any logical explanation why every Lazytowner got proper winter clothes but Sportacook doesn't
      Of course there is - he's hot as hell.
      I don't think so for my part...maybe the chicks thinks that...apart from the fact that a heated, short sleeved weared body and cold weather isn't really a healthy combination...proof me wrong but isn't healthcare the main message of LT?
      Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

isn't regimen the main message of LT?
        Of course - but that's the small picture. As we've heard a thousand times, it's all about balance. It's really cold outside so somebody who is really hot needs to hang around to keep the hot/cold balance. You'll notice that Robbie (who is cold) spends an awful lot of time outside and Sportacus spends an awful lot of time inside when it's warm out.

The arguement could be made that in Surprise Santa he was a cold character in the cold so that it unbalanced it again, but that's not true becayse he did nice things - so the warmness in his heart came out and balanced his character to be neutral in the episode.

In The Snow Monster episode, although again, Robbie, a cold character, was outside unbalacing the hot/cold spectrum. But it was really, really hot in that suit - therefore yet again balacing the character into neutral.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy
          isn't regimen the main message of LT?
          Of course - but that's the small picture. As we've heard a thousand times, it's all about balance. It's really cold outside so somebody who is really hot needs to hang around to keep the hot/cold balance. You'll notice that Robbie (who is cold) spends an awful lot of time outside and Sportacus spends an awful lot of time inside when it's warm out.

The arguement could be made that in Surprise Santa he was a cold character in the cold so that it unbalanced it again, but that's not true becayse he did nice things - so the warmness in his heart came out and balanced his character to be neutral in the episode.

In The Snow Monster episode, although again, Robbie, a cold character, was outside unbalacing the hot/cold spectrum. But it was really, really hot in that suit - therefore yet again balacing the character into neutral.
          interesting theory but I think they just blew it...
          Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

interesting theory
            Theory, total bullshit, they're really one in the same ;)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I have no idea why in the credits is always the talk of "Stefan Karl"...Stefán Karl Stefánsson is his full name...isn't it?

Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

He probably asked them to drop it so that his name would be less foreign looking to future potential employers

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I wonder if there is any logical explanation why every Lazytowner got proper winter clothes but Sportacook doesn't...oddish...he really needs a wife ! ;)

Guys, it's because of the power crystal in his chest piece. The one that alerts him to trouble.
                  That thing pulses out a steady stream of radioactive cancer rays. It also keeps him at a perfect 68 degrees at all times.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                    I wonder if there is any logical explanation why every Lazytowner got proper winter clothes but Sportacook doesn't...oddish...he really needs a wife ! ;)
                    Guys, it's because of the power crystal in his chest piece. The one that alerts him to trouble.
                    That thing pulses out a steady stream of radioactive cancer rays. It also keeps him at a perfect 68 degrees at all times.
                    of course...and I can walk on water ^^...I think he was just a bit vain to wear winter clothes because the chicks can't see his pretty muscles then ;)
                    Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                      of course...and I can walk on water ^^...I think he was just a bit vain to wear winter clothes because the chicks can't see his pretty muscles then ;)
                      In my honest opinion I believe you hit the target 100% on that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X