Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities - Stephanie kind of does a tiger claw grab

LazyTown Curiosities

Ok at the end of the song "allways a way" (sorry no clip provided) Stephanie kind of does a tiger claw grab to sportacus' leg as he is standing on his hands. It makes me wonder how it got through editing, and no one said, "hey, that looks weird."
    Or maybe there was some serious discussion as to how specificaly she was to grab his leg. I'm just curious if anyone else ever noticed this. Just youtube allways a way or whatever vid channel you use, and see if you notice it.

LazyTown Curiosities

ok here is the image. happens around 16:30 (Defeeted episode)
    [img]http://img301.**********.us/img301/2332/stephshandgrab.gif[/img]

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

LT has some sloppy editing. You can see puppet strings in many scenes, and in one episode (Little Sportacus) they EVEN FLIPPED ZIGGY AROUND SO HIS SYMBOL WAS THE WRONG WAY FOR ABOUT A MINUTE and didn't bother to edit.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
        Ok at the end of the song "allways a way" (sorry no clip provided) Stephanie kind of does a tiger claw grab to sportacus' leg as he is standing on his hands. It makes me wonder how it got through editing, and no one said, "hey, that looks weird."
        Or maybe there was some serious discussion as to how specificaly she was to grab his leg. I'm just curious if anyone else ever noticed this. Just youtube allways a way or whatever vid channel you use, and see if you notice it.
        Ha ha... about the "leg grabbing scene".. Well, personally, i don't find anything wrong with that, though, I do understand why some people find it wierd :).

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

[quote=stephanie's lazyboy]
          Originally posted by "Mr.Meanswell":3588c
          Ha ha... about the "leg grabbing scene".. Well, personally, i don't find anything wrong with that, though, I do understand why some people find it wierd :).[/quote:3588c]
          I watched that scene over and over again but I still don't find it weird, she just try to grab his leg but is looking to the camera so she almost misses the leg... She explains with this song and the grab scene that 'there is always a way' ...
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

yeah it's by no means a mind blowing experience. I just thought it looked kind of odd.
            maybe Pooky is right. Maybe she had a hard time doing that while looking at the camera,
            and they just went with the least fail take?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Here's some funny stuff
              [attachment=0:217e9]untitledWow too much makeupRobbie.jpg[/attachment:217e9]
              (click on image to see full screen) >> [img]http://img205.**********.us/img205/1931/booktb.th.jpg[/img]
              [attachment=1:217e9]EatTheBanana.jpg[/attachment:217e9]
              Attached Files

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I see it, they forgot the 'call' in the second picture ;)
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                  Here's some funny stuff

LMFAO XD Great find!(referring to 2nd pic)... pretty wierd they actually write that in " the Lazytown Big Book of History" lol .... IMO This one ranks up there with "Ziggy throws lollipop".

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                    Here's some funny stuff
                    I have tried to read but it does not work...maybe I need glasses
                    Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Things that are written:

1) Exercise and lose weight
                      2) Buy Bessie some flowers
                      3)walk in park with Bessie
                      4) Call Bessie for "something" (?)
                      5) eat lunch with Bessie
                      6) Eat lunch in park

repeats over and over.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
                        Things that are written:

1) Exercise and lose weight
                        2) Buy Bessie some flowers
                        3)walk in park with Bessie
                        4) Call Bessie for "something" (?)
                        5) eat lunch with Bessie
                        6) Eat lunch in park

repeats over and over.
                        thanks...seems you have better eyes than me...
                        Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Oh lawd, it's Missingno!

Milford was clearly writing that book and got lost in a daydream. Also, in Soccer Sucker, doesn't the Soccerbot manual have Icelandic instructions?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                            Oh lawd, it's Missingno!

Milford was clearly writing that book and got lost in a daydream. Also, in Soccer Sucker, doesn't the Soccerbot manual have Icelandic instructions?
                            LOl, I'm watching this episode on TV as I'm reading your post...seems it is icelandic

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPFK6Yi8xn0
                              lol...the red car reminds me of...dare I say it...The Third Reich...I wonder why...could it be the colours, the 88 (Heil Hitler), and the lightning bolts (The SS)?...nah, it must be my imagination

Comment

Working...
                              X