LazyTown Curiosities - Gameboy tune of Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

Ha! Wouldn't that be something if it was true.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I think blueberry is the main culprit in this mix...always got the runs after eating blueberries as I was a little
      Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

When Sporty meets Bessie in Purple Panther Part 1, you can hear the Energy song for a few seconds as Sporty picks vegetables.

In that same episode when Stingy asks for Sportys Crystal, I wish they had put in the script "Remember what happened last time?" (Crystal Caper) that would've been fun :)
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

We don't really know what is beyond the front door to the theater, but apparently it doubles as the museum in Purple Panther. That's one big building.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Ok curious thing. I was perusing the the history of the Lazytown pirate and found things I didn't understand. Lol
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	148733
            And

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	148734

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

"Loose Weight"??

Aaargh... irritating mistake!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
                Ok curious thing. I was perusing the the history of the Lazytown pirate and found things I didn't understand. Lol
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  Banana flip
                  The book here says that the history of LazyTown started in 1703. In relation to Iceland, that was the date of the country's first census. Could be a complete coincidence, or could be yet another cleverly designed prop.

Another curiosity: In Icelandic, every word has emphasis on the first syllable. This rule translated over to the English version of LazyTown as well. LA-zy-town, STEPH-a-nie, SPOR-ta-cus, ROB-bie ROT-ten, PIX-el, TRIX-ie, STIN-gy, ZIG-gy, BES-sie BU-sy-bo-dy, MIL-ford MEANS-well etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Found another UK TV channel (channel 5) that airs series 3, and in the original US voices! afaik that's the first time in 10 years that's happened over here, and they do that near the end of the franchise!
                    The curious thing is, Channel 5 is a channel anyone can get, Cartoonito you have to pay for. I'd have thought it best to have the UK dubs on the channel everyone will see, and the US voices on the pay for channel, but I guess Cartoonito want that exclusivity.
                    I'll always be fond of the S1 and S2 UK dubs, but it's SO NICE not hearing S3 UK Stingy, I think I've said this before, but even my own Mother said of that voice "what did they do to Stingy!? why did they hire an old woman!?" lol.

So apart from the Christmas episode, I've ripped all the S3 episodes off that channel, as their channel icon is quite small which is excellent, and re-watching The Lazy Cup today I noticed that:
                    1. Chloe blows ON the whistle rather than blows the whistle. Maybe some health and safety person said "a kid might choke while blowing a whistle, so blow ON it instead". That seems like a silly idea, but as some parents said their kids would only take ONE bite out of an apple as that's what Sportacus did, you never know what they might copy.
                    2. Lots of abrupt sentance endings in that episode, obviously to bring the episode time down, but I kept hearing things like about 6:30 in, the Mayor says "well, the cup is ready" but after "well" I can hear a "Ch" sound, like David originally said "well children".

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

One thing that confuses me is why the colors change every season:

Name:	Sportacus Comparison.png
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	148737
                      Season 1, Season 2, LazyTown Extra/Action Time!, Season 3, Season 4

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
                        One thing that confuses me is why the colors change every season:
                        maybe a matter of different graphic engines or video compressing formats...we have already worked out that season 2 looks different than season 1...at least regarding the backgrounds

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ne-in-Lazytown
                        Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

The difference between HD and not, amazing.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

He's so pretty. I love writing with him.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
                              One thing that confuses me is why the colors change every season
                              That is also within a season. I guess converting videos with different software is the problem.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I watched episode "The Holiday Spirit" and I noticed they forgot to delete or crop hands (who playing Pixel) in video (14:38 till 14:40). Look:

Name:	The Holiday Spirit.ts_20141031_205322.png
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	148755

Comment

Working...
                                X