LazyTown - Did You Know Television?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown - Did You Know Television?

Couple months ago I decided to do some research and make a Did you know gaming-inspired video all about LazyTown. I had made two videos prior about shows from my childhood and thought LazyTown would be a good next choice. I researched for several weeks and found some fascinating information some of which I didn't know before. All this information I complied into a video called LazyTown - Did You Know Television? and would like to share it with you.

Re: LazyTown - Did You Know Television?

Well done putting a video together like this. I guess you've heard of the show during/after the We Are Number One memes?
    You took some big steps in the middle though, skipping 10 years all the way up to the 2016 meme.

minor thing is the photo of Mark Valenti. It's not him.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: LazyTown - Did You Know Television?

Thank you. I actually grew up watching LazyTown and recently decided to revisit it.
      and thanks for letting me know about the picture of Mark Valenti, that was the picture that kept coming up when I searched his name. I'll be sure to clarify my mistake in the description of the video

Comment

Working...
      X