Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why official LazyTown YouTube only have access to UK dubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why official LazyTown YouTube only have access to UK dubs?

They're uploading seasons 3 and 4 now, and it seems they only have access to the UK dubbed episodes for much of the "revived era".
    Are there any other cases, and if it affects seasons 1 and 2 maybe Cartoonito UK has taken control of the channel? Also, which episode will be saved for Christmas (since they saved Ghost Stoppers for Halloween)?

Re: Any reason why the official LazyTown YT only have access to UK dubs of some episo

Originally posted by AaronReturn2004 View Post
    They're uploading seasons 3 and 4 now, and it seems they only have access to the UK dubbed episodes for much of the "revived era".
    Are there any other cases, and if it affects seasons 1 and 2 maybe Cartoonito UK has taken control of the channel? Also, which episode will be saved for Christmas (since they saved Ghost Stoppers for Halloween)?
    All social media accounts (or what's left of it) are controlled by Turner Broadcasting System Europe Ltd, located in London*. So it's not so surprising that the episodes and messages are in british english. What I wonder is, why is it so difficult to make the videos available in all countries. That problem is there from the first day they took over the YT channel.

* Turner Broadcasting System Europe Ltd
    Turner House, 16 Great Marlborough Street, W1F 7HS London
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
    X