Robbie Pumpkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Pumpkin

I decided to carve Robbie as my Jack-o'-Lantern this year. I was surprised that there seemingly weren't any Robbie (or Lazytown, at all) stencils out there online, so I had to modify an actual picture of him to make a stencil.

Click image for larger version

Name:	robbie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	153481

I think it came out pretty well, what do you guys think?

Re: Robbie Pumpkin

Originally posted by babytroll View Post
    I decided to carve Robbie as my Jack-o'-Lantern this year. I was surprised that there seemingly weren't any Robbie (or Lazytown, at all) stencils out there online, so I had to modify an actual picture of him to make a stencil.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9463[/ATTACH]

I think it came out pretty well, what do you guys think?
    Incredible, a spot on likeness
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I’m impressed!! You’ve got talent

Comment

This is amazing!!! If you'd be so kind to share your stencil for this, I'd like to try and do this next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
          If you'd be so kind to share your stencil for this,
          Ask and you shall receive:

Name:	bobbie.jpg
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	150601

For future reference, I wound up expanding the pupils and earlobe and altering the hair slightly while carving. I hope to see yours next year!

Also if I'm still this dedicated next year (which I seriously doubt I won't be) I'm thinking of doing a Stingy pumpkin. I would fairly confidently guess that there has never once been a Stingy Jack-o'Lantern.

Comment

Thanks so much!!!

Comment

Robbie Pumpkin

That looks wicked awesome!! How long did it take you to do?

Comment

Also if I'm still this dedicated next year (which I seriously doubt I won't be) I'm thinking of doing a Stingy pumpkin. I would fairly confidently guess that there has never once been a Stingy Jack-o'Lantern.
                I tried to make a fake Stingy pumpkin to see if that was possible. But with this position of his face you need to cut away a lot of pumpkin and some parts aren't even connected, so it would be impossible to make. Just like the Robbie stencil, you need to have Stingy's face rotated for like 45 degrees. Anyway. Good luck next year. I'm glad the Robbie pumpkin came out great :)

Name:	Stingy-pumpkin-th.jpg
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	150602
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
                  How long did it take you to do?
                  Between photoshopping and carving, probably ~3 hours.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  I tried to make a fake Stingy pumpkin to see if that was possible. But with this position of his face you need to cut away a lot of pumpkin and some parts aren't even connected, so it would be impossible to make. Just like the Robbie stencil, you need to have Stingy's face rotated for like 45 degrees. Anyway. Good luck next year. I'm glad the Robbie pumpkin came out great :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9470[/ATTACH]
                  Even as a fake, I'm impressed. stingy I'll definitely take that into account when I carve.

Comment

Here's an update for 2020:

I was going to do a Stingy pumpkin like I had said, but while rewatching S01E01 (Welcome to Lazytown) to collect screenshots, was captivated by Milford's face/reaction here - S01E01 4:54

So naturally I decided to do Milford instead, though I plan on getting the rest of the main characters done over the next several years.

I'm having issues uploading images to the forum right now, so here's an imgur link.

Unfortunately I do not have a stencil to provide as I lost the first version and heavily modified it with pen once printed.

Comment

Here's an update for 2020:

I was going to do a Stingy pumpkin like I had said, but while rewatching S01E01 (Welcome to Lazytown) to collect screenshots, was captivated by Milford's face/reaction here - S01E01 4:54

So naturally I decided to do Milford instead, though I plan on getting the rest of the main characters done over the next several years.

I'm having issues uploading images to the forum right now, so here's an imgur link.

Unfortunately I do not have a stencil to provide as I lost the first version and heavily modified it with pen once printed.
                      Amazing!
                      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                      X