Pixel in Cooking By The Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel in Cooking By The Book

I've created a custom ost version of cooking by the book that I might upload if you're interested. Will be putting it in the fan-made stuff folder. Also a bit of info. The UK CD has the UK Ziggy and Stingy but the US pixel on but the bonus DVD that comes with the CD has the US Ziggy and Stingy on and some weird Pixel voice i've never heard before.

Pixel in Cooking By The Book

Originally posted by saltren90 View Post
    ..some weird Pixel voice i've never heard before.
    Thanks for pointing this out. I made a new thread for it.

I can't seem to figure out who this Pixel #2 might be. That's either Ron Binion (Pixel's voice in season 3/4) or Noel MacNeal (test voice actor for Pixel's voice in the US on the original Nick Jr. broadcast of Defeeted). It's on the original Nick Jr download as well, but with US voices of Ziggy and Stingy.

The 4 versions:

S1M04 - Cooking By The Book (UK CD)
    - UK Stingy & Ziggy, Pixel #1
    S1M04 - Cooking By The Book (Nick Jr CD)
    - US Stingy & Ziggy, Pixel #1

S1M04 - Cooking By The Book (UK BONUS DVD)
    - US Stingy & Ziggy, Pixel #2
    S1M04 - Cooking By The Book (Nick Jr Download)
    - US Stingy & Ziggy, Pixel #2

Pixel #1 = Kobie Powell
    Pixel #2 = Ron Binion or Noel MacNeal
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: Pixel in Cooking By The Book

Hmm. The UK Bonus DVD I have has the US Ziggy and Stingy and Pixel #2. I will also note that the audio quality of the nick Jr CD rip is alright but I do recommend the version I made if you're looking for lossless quality as the sources of it come from myself and I've made sure they are at the best possible quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Lazytown Cooking By The Book US.zip

Here's my version for a quick comparison.

Comment

Hmm. The UK Bonus DVD I have has the US Ziggy and Stingy and Pixel #2.
        I was talking about the bonus DVD added in the UK CD The Album from 2006: http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.ph...wn_-_The_Album
        It has karaoke subtitles.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I know I was on about the same dvd. I have 2 copies of it.

Comment

I know I was on about the same dvd. I have 2 copies of it.
            My mistake. It has the US voices. It's actually the same as the one that was shared on the Nick Jr website.

Comment

Working...
            X