STEFAN KARL'S BIRTHDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEFAN KARL'S BIRTHDAY

i just thought i'd let everyone know, (in case anyone forgot!) its Stefan's birthday on Thursday.

Happy Birthday for thursday Stefan!!!

Re: STEFAN KARL'S BIRTHDAY

I noticed. I asked him whether there's any of his favourite Robbie outfits that no one's done fan art for... but he hasn't replied yet...

So I started work on the picture where he's kissing a carrot...

Comment

Good idea. I know he liked my 'Little Robbie' fanart piece that I did. We should all make him a card.

Comment

Well... I've done this and taken an photo... don't know whether it's good enough to send him a link... and I can't put it on my Facebook art galleries until his Birthday...

http://pics.livejournal.com/lazygothdoc ... 00040xd/g4

Comment

Happy Birthday Stefán

His birthday is nearly here!
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I've been trying to find the original topic about the project I was running for Stefan's Birthday but this was the closest I could find.

I know it's late, but I've been waiting for final pieces for the parcel I'm sending, and Steina said I should wait for everyone before sending it. I'm making the card right now, and tomorrow I will be posting it. Is there anyone who wants to put a message in it who hasn't told me already?

Comment

Yes,I do. I am PMing you now.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                I've been trying to find the original topic about the project I was running for Stefan's Birthday but this was the closest I could find.
                Oh sorry, I moved that to make ''The Stefan Karl Topic''. If you want, I can return the original single thread.

Comment

Well... it's going to be too late for anyone else to join in about 10 minutes (my internet cuts out)... so unless you want to keep it for when we hear about the response...

Comment

Working...
                  X