No announcement yet.

Robbie’s intelligence - smart or dumb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie’s intelligence - smart or dumb?

Just curious on what everyone’s opinion is since we all know Robbie’s intelligence levels have no continuity :hmm..:

Since it can go both ways I like to think he’s pretty clever and have the headcannon that he makes his money by selling his inventions (alongside inheritance maybe since we see his momma’s portrait and it’s hinted he’s Robbie the second)

Also assuming he built his lair himself he can’t be that stupid? He’s at least clever in a handyman kind of way rather than maths etc

I also like to think that when he said he couldn’t spell ‘blue elf’ in Sportacus who? That he was trying to spell it in Icelandic or spell Íþróttaálfurinn ;)

Re: Robbie’s intelligence - smart or dumb?

He's really creative for his ideas and disguises, and pretty handy to built the machines he uses, unless he orders it. His social skills are quite awkward but that doesn't say anything about being smart or dumb. He's also very lazy to learn but I think he's capable of learning a lot if he tries. So I think he's just average or slightly above average smart.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Robbie is "smart" in particular ways. He's not socially/emotionally intelligent most of the time when he's just being himself and anyone tries to interact with him in a friendly manner. The tricks where he disguises himself as other people are pretty exaggerated caricatures. Occasionally he has been genuinely sneaky and manipulative (like influencing Stephanie to throw the dance against her clone). He has a natural knack for inventing and building things (unless it's one of the times he's too lazy and just orders something off the TV...). He's not good at math, apparently, not being able to count correctly. I would say the problem with Robbie's smarts is that he doesn't care to apply himself to most subjects because he doesn't think they would be useful to his success as a villain.

That he was trying to spell it in Icelandic or spell Íþróttaálfurinn
      Same.

Comment

He's clever but lacks common sense

Comment

Working...
        X