LazyTown Live 2008 at Birdland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Live 2008 at Birdland?

There was a LazyTown live show in Birdland 2008, the forum also has some pictures of it. Does a video of that live show exist somewhere?

Re: LazyTown Live Pirate Adventure 2007 UK

Originally posted by germanboi View Post
    There was a LazyTown live show in Birdland 2008, the forum also has some pictures of it. Does a video of that live show exist somewhere?
    So Birdland isn’t an actual place. I don’t know why it is listed as such on the forums, but that “birdland” float with Sportacus, Stephanie, and Robbie on it is from a parade at Sesame Place (where they did live shows on stage). I guess at one point they were part of the daytime parade. I’ve searched for a while, but can’t find videos of them in the parade.

Comment

Re: LazyTown Live Pirate Adventure 2007 UK

Thank you for clearing that out, I didn't find any place named "Birdland". Now I know.

Comment

Re: LazyTown Live 2008 at Birdland?

But why is the word 'Bird Land' written on it. That's the real question

:itisamystery:
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          But why is the word 'Bird Land' written on it. That's the real question

:itisamystery:
          Probably has to do with Big Bird. You know how theme parks like Disneyland have different "lands" (ie. Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, etc)? My guess is Bird Land is a part of the park at Sesame Place that is devoted to Big Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
            Probably has to do with Big Bird. You know how theme parks like Disneyland have different "lands" (ie. Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, etc)? My guess is Bird Land is a part of the park at Sesame Place that is devoted to Big Bird.
            That makes sense Click image for larger version

Name:	bigbird-icon.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	150575
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X