No announcement yet.

Favorite TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zomg LTGirl, re: Days, me too! ;DD Well sortve, I've watched since late80s / early90s off and on, and kinda completely stopped around Oct2002 when I got way too behind and never caught up. Since then, I only tuned in very rarely, but starting watching again last summer when Jack came back, loved the OT3ish Jack/Jennifer/Frankie storyline thru Sept... then stopped watching another while... and now I'm hooked again, hehe!

Comment

simbiani, i stopped watching when marlena 'killed' the entire cast. i thought it was so ridiculous and the show went down hill then.

i loved jack, too, but he was not written properly since returning. they couldn't re-capture the whole jack and jen thing well.

i forgot to list another 3 shows i love to watch in re-runs: Fresh Prince, Home Improvement and Cosby Show

Comment

Rocko's Modern Life
        Lazytown
        Mystery Science Theater 3000
        Kids in the Hall
        Saturday Night Live (89-03 preferably)
        Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (the live action show)
        The Office
        Mythbusters
        Good Eats
        Firefly
        ER
        Clerks (the animated "series")
        South Park
        The Simpsons
        Angry Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
          SimbiAni, i stopped watching when marlena 'killed' the entire cast. i thought it was so ridiculous, the show went down hill then. i loved jack, too, but he was not written properly since returning. they couldn't re-capture the whole jack & jen thing well.
          Eurgh, the entire Salem Serial Killer storyline was just a breaking limit in a long bad streak (Rex & Cassie was probly the start of it). I kno Jack was back before he... er, came back last year. I mean I kno how he and Jen were back in 2004 / 2005 but I wasnt really watching then, so I cant rember how he and Jen were. I tried to keep up again when Frankie arrived in summer 2005 tho, and I liked how Jack confided him and wanted him to take care of Jenn after he "died" but I thought it was ridiculous how Jack disappeared, with his car and the bridge, thats when I stopped watching again, winter 2005. Then Jack *and* Steve came back in June2006, and I was hooked again thru Sept, when Jack & Jen left to London and Frankie to Washington, DC ;D Tuned out for a long while again except for some random eps, and now I'm back to regular viewing again, if only for the Dimera storyline (soo many good moments, hehe). The teen stuff annoys me so much tho!

Comment

Here goes nothing....and I mean literally nothing, I don't really watch much TV

-LazyTown
            -Sailor Moon (both anime and PGSM)
            -The Angry Beavers
            -Pee Wee's Playhouse
            -The Colbert Report
            -Mythbusters

Comment

Arrested development
              Lazytown
              How its made
              Cops
              Various documentaries on discovery networks (not that mythbusters shit, the real nerdy stuff that comes on at 1 am)
              Scrubs
              South Park

There really aren't very many good shows on tv imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                There really aren't very many good shows on tv imo
                You're right.

Let's see then.

Lazytown.
                Doctor Who
                The Simpsons (even though it's terrible)
                Futurama
                Family Guy
                Monk
                Everybody Loves Raymond.

Basically I haven't been watching much TV lately. Nothing good is really on right now.

Originally posted by SimbiAni
                (what do you mean, new ep? It's not just *any* new ep, its the season finale! The LAST one till next spring! Sure, there's the Christmas special, but oy... looong wait! hehe!)
                Well, in Australia, they only just started the most recent Doctor Who series this week. :?

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasian
                  You watch the new episodes? For shame! I think the simpsons should of stopped at like season 13, it was genius till then, then it slowly went downhill

The Simpsons, is actually the show that got me into animating and wanting to be in the movie/tv business later in life

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                    You watch the new episodes? For shame! I think the simpsons should of stopped at like season 13, it was genius till then, then it slowly went downhill
                    Simpsons started going downhill around season 9.

Comment

Hopefully the movie doesn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by SimbiAni
                        Doctor Who * (what do you mean, new ep? It's not just *any* new ep, its the season finale! The LAST one till next spring! Sure, there's the Christmas special, but oy... looong wait! hehe!)
                        Well, in Australia, they only just started the most recent Doctor Who series this week. :?
                        Ah yes, and here in the US we wont even get season three till like, a week or two into July and even then, it'll only be on cable (SciFi), which I dont have... so thank goodness for the internet! ;DD And the emotion is still the same... tonite being the first day of the last episode of the third season... oy. It went by so fast... (also since their seasons are half the size of our regular ones...)

Comment

Little Britain!!!!!!!
                          Family Guy
                          Spicks and Specks
                          Friends (before it jumped the shark)

oh yeah and Lazytown ;)

Comment

Originally posted by lazy_airship
                            Little Britain!!!!!!!
                            Oh Look, I forgot something for my list.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                              that mythbusters shit
                              Why are you suicidal?

That's right, I went there

Comment

[quote=CJVercetti]
                                Originally posted by CJVercetti
                                Originally posted by "Sir Finkus":8f3c5
                                that mythbusters shit
                                Why are you suicidal?

That's right, I went there
                                Finkus come to my house. I want to show you this cool 6 foot pole I have in my back yard...[/quote:8f3c5]

Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X