• Show
Clear All

• LazyTown: The Next Generation

Click image for larger version

Name:	LazyTown The Next Generation Cover.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	397.7 KB
ID:	153446

Hi! If you don't Know me, I'm LazyTown's Biggest #1 fan ever! I have seen the show since 2017! I've been writing new LazyTown scripts!

They can be found here: https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/LazyTo...ext_Generation

Anyways, I've made articles for LazyTown: The Next Generation. So see episode articles, click on the Links under Series 5 or 6! Plus, I made a new character! It's Valerie! Observe:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Valerie LazyTown.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	153447

Yeah, Of course I seen her life performance of Ninja Re Bang Bang which reminded me of the girl of my dreams "Stephanie". When I found out that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was the one in the performance looking like Stephanie, I was like she's the perfect fit for Valerie. The only thing missing in the Valerie image is that she wears Candy Hairclips and she doesn't have leggings. Plus, I was thinking, The LazyTown Movie! Link to the Idea:

https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/LazyTo...27s_Version%29

And for the record, I understand your sad about Stefan's death, but I found someone like him! His name is Justin Theroux! And another thing, The designs of Stephanie, Sportacus and Robbie will change. Stephanie will have a two piece dress instead of one. Sportacus will have golden armor and a 20 on his chest. Most of all, Robbie's hairstyle will change. That's all I want to say! Don't forget to check out my cover for Ninja Re Bang Bang:

Re: LazyTown: The Next Generation

There's nothing wrong with your fantasy.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I've been watching the show since late 2016, and I like Valerie's design a bit. I like to make an idea for the next Generation of LazyTown as well. But your idea seems nice!

Also R.I.P. Stefan :(

Why is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu playing Valerie though? I don't know if she knows English or not. XD

Comment

She knows some English. I saw her in some videos. Also when I looked at her, I would think she would be a perfect match for Valerie.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMarioZaki View Post
          She knows some English. I saw her in some videos. Also when I looked at her, I would think she would be a perfect match for Valerie.
          It would make sense. I love this idea though, and I hope you expand on it even more!

Comment

the idea can be complemented with a story about Number 9

Comment

Good Idea for Season 7!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMarioZaki View Post
                Good Idea for Season 7!
                What happened to season 5 and 6 ?
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I planned it out already. ;)

Comment

I would like to talk about Sportacus 9 ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X