Music Help with the lyrics for sheet music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Help with the lyrics for sheet music

I need some help with the music! I need sheet music for covers! I don't know what the lyrics are!

Those statements sound familiar? Post here what you need, and hopefully a musical Sportacus somewhere on this site can help save the day!

- - - Updated - - -

I want to make some "covers" of some of the songs by replacing the lyrics with pitch shifted sounds, however, I don't know what pitches to shift the sounds to. I would very much like some sheet music for some of these songs:

The mine song (it's a Stingy song)

and that's it for now. I'll post a link in the forums after I've made it and uploaded it to youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Also because I want to do a cover of it on my clarinet...

Re: Music Help

Not sheet music, but two public midi files I have - here

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

If you play on the clarinet, you probably only need the vocals sheet music. FL Studio has a option to print that out as a document. I have many LazyTown songs made in FL Studio but not The Mine Song. So I can't halp you with that on a short term. maybe later, if nobody else have it.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

ok

Comment

Working...
          X