Unpopular opinions on LazyTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular opinions on LazyTown

Post opinions on LazyTown that no one else thinks otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

The ending "Robbie's Dream Team", where Robbie accidently gets sent to the moon via something previously used to almost kick Sportacus out of LazyTown) is the true ending of the series (thus rendering serval episodes out-of-order), and it also connects to Stefan Karl's death. Now with Robbie disappearing from LazyTown, will they survive a better life?

-Chloe Lang gets trashed far too much, and for absolutely no reason because of salty fanboys
    -The Sportarobbie ship is lame and unoriginal
    -Milford is an underrated character
    -I like the memes, I get the hype, but there's better songs than We Are Number One
    -If you like Lazytown just because of the memes, and refuse to look at any LT material besides memes, then you're not a "real" fan in my eyes (I have a friend whose favorite character is Robbie, and his favorite song is We Are Number One. He won't watch any of the episodes, and doesn't care for other songs, and doesn't know any characters besides Robbie... Not a real fan.)
    That's the tea, sis.

Comment

Re: Unpopular opinions on LazyTown

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
      -Chloe Lang gets trashed far too much, and for absolutely no reason because of salty fanboys
      -The Sportarobbie ship is lame and unoriginal
      -Milford is an underrated character
      -I like the memes, I get the hype, but there's better songs than We Are Number One
      -If you like Lazytown just because of the memes, and refuse to look at any LT material besides memes, then you're not a "real" fan in my eyes (I have a friend whose favorite character is Robbie, and his favorite song is We Are Number One. He won't watch any of the episodes, and doesn't care for other songs, and doesn't know any characters besides Robbie... Not a real fan.)
      That's the tea, sis.
      DUDE, AMEN TO ALL THAT

Comment

Hmm, I suppose an unpopular opinion I have about LZT is that I prefer the S1 songs to the later seasons' songs. I love the songs from every season, but there is something about the season 1 songs that stick with me the most.

Comment

Remember when I use to think every single LT song was of the "uptempo (techno-ish) and energetic" kind, and that meant most of the S1 songs?

Comment

I like the Chloe Songs more then Julianna's. Don't get me wrong I like Julianna but there is just something about Chloe's stuff I like more

Comment

The interesting thing that I found about later series that the songs made for them were very stratigic, very POP and very now. Speaking about that, putting extra dance teaching moments that highlighted S3 (which are being normal song ruined) were something new and fresh but I guess I liked them. But still I wish there were another CD with the songs released with free those dance-teaching clips. I would really love to buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
                The interesting thing that I found about later series that the songs made for them were very stratigic, very POP and very now. Speaking about that, putting extra dance teaching moments that highlighted S3 (which are being normal song ruined) were something new and fresh but I guess I liked them. But still I wish there were another CD with the songs released with free those dance-teaching clips. I would really love to buy that.
                You can easily put the S3 songs (from the "Here We Go" CD) into a editor and insert the instrumental versions to replace the "dance-teaching" parts and there you go

Comment

You can never have too much Ziggy. He is not annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                    You can never have too much Ziggy. He is not annoying.
                    Word. He's like the rowdy, quoot little brother of the group:)

Comment

I looked up what quoot means.

Comment

What does it mean?

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                          I looked up what quoot means.
                          Sorry, I meant it as a misspelling of "cute" :V

Comment