GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 2 - Rotten Poster

Local Date
    18th June 2019
    Local Time
    15:30

Unpopular opinions on LazyTown

Post opinions on LazyTown that no one else thinks otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

The ending "Robbie's Dream Team", where Robbie accidently gets sent to the moon via something previously used to almost kick Sportacus out of LazyTown) is the true ending of the series (thus rendering serval episodes out-of-order), and it also connects to Stefan Karl's death. Now with Robbie disappearing from LazyTown, will they survive a better life?

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    18th June 2019
    Local Time
    05:30
    -Chloe Lang gets trashed far too much, and for absolutely no reason because of salty fanboys
    -The Sportarobbie ship is lame and unoriginal
    -Milford is an underrated character
    -I like the memes, I get the hype, but there's better songs than We Are Number One
    -If you like Lazytown just because of the memes, and refuse to look at any LT material besides memes, then you're not a "real" fan in my eyes (I have a friend whose favorite character is Robbie, and his favorite song is We Are Number One. He won't watch any of the episodes, and doesn't care for other songs, and doesn't know any characters besides Robbie... Not a real fan.)
    That's the tea, sis.

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
    Local Date
    18th June 2019
    Local Time
    08:30

Re: Unpopular opinions on LazyTown

Quote Originally Posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
    -Chloe Lang gets trashed far too much, and for absolutely no reason because of salty fanboys
    -The Sportarobbie ship is lame and unoriginal
    -Milford is an underrated character
    -I like the memes, I get the hype, but there's better songs than We Are Number One
    -If you like Lazytown just because of the memes, and refuse to look at any LT material besides memes, then you're not a "real" fan in my eyes (I have a friend whose favorite character is Robbie, and his favorite song is We Are Number One. He won't watch any of the episodes, and doesn't care for other songs, and doesn't know any characters besides Robbie... Not a real fan.)
    That's the tea, sis.
    DUDE, AMEN TO ALL THAT
    I'm a Dreamer of Danna Paola, and a LazyTowner of LazyTown ♥

Follow me on FanFiction.net, Wattpad and DeviantArt for LazyTown fanfictions and art!