Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old were you when you watched LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old were you when you watched LazyTown?

Re: So, how old were you when you got into LazyTown?

I watched LazyTown on Nick Jr in around 2006-9, at the ages of 3-6. I don't remember why I stopped watching the show at the age of 7, probably because S2 ended and I don't remember watching Action/Extra in 2008. I also don't remember any songs at all from childhood besides Energy, because when I saw an advertisement for "Energy Australia" I remember "hey, isn't that what they taught us about in LazyTown?". In 2013 I saw a few You are a Pirate Limewire memes on YouTube but didn't think much about their origin and stopped after a while. Like many others on this thread I thought about LazyTown again when the WANO and Mine Song memes emerged. At first I started my YouTube channel to make those memes and eventually spread to other memes as well, but I couldn't find myself getting bored of LazyTown any time soon, especially after seeing a few music videos and episodes. This is when I started liking LazyTown as a show instead of as a meme, and I don't see myself leaving the fandom any time soon.

So, how old were you when you got into LazyTown?

I think I was maybe 8 or so when it first caught my attention. Its always been something I loved but I feel like having an actual community around it helps.

Comment

Like 3 when I first saw it but really got into it at 15

Comment

I do remember first seeing it no later than 2009.....

Comment

First time i saw lazytown back in 2014 when i was 11-12, my friend sent me cooking by the book music video and i was like "the **** is this shit", the music video made me watch the swiped sweets episode. Then in 2016 i come back to lazytown because of the wano memes, i started liking lazytown after watching story time and my treehouse episodes in late 2016

Comment

Haha just now, sorta! I used to watch it but then I watched the mine song and started to like it again. Funny story, sorta.

Comment

Twenty...I got into it in 2016....

Comment

I honestly was 3.

Comment

In 2004, I was only eleven. I probably watched a little bit of it between 2004-2007 but I don't really remember. I do remember first being into the show at age 21. Maybe a bit too old to be a fan of lazytown? Nonsense. Lazytown is great for all ages. Three years later, I'm still a superfan.

Comment

I guess i was like maybe 8,9 or 10

Comment

I was 20, in 2006, my ex at the time had just moved out and i was severely depressed and taken to alcohol and drug use.. lazytown brought me out of that ugliness... and has ever since everytime i face emotional adversity...

Comment

Re: LazyTown 15th Anniversary

14 years, and for who wants know, an explanation about how I entered to the fandom: https://www.facebook.com/sportafande...37447453017802

Comment

Vid link from Instagram
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/B1OaCcLlink/

Comment

Well, I started seeing Lazy Town when I was a girl , I don't remember exactly how old I was, but I remember seeing LazyTown for the first time, I liked it, and it seemed very interesting, very entertaining and I kept seeing it.

Comment

I am 18 Year Old :))

Comment

Working...
                              X