Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown 15th Anniversary

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
    Also, are we ever going to get stuff like The Lazy Dance and Ævintýri í Latabæ? I hope someday we'll get both of those!
    Both of those are highly unlikely for different reasons.

The Lazy Dance: It was never meant to be in anybodies hands (outside of crew really) and while that notion might not stand with the crew anymore, Turner has a grudge for crew sharing 1st party info/media that's not technically allowed within the legal agreements.

Ævintýri í Latabæ: The show was never fully recorded officially so a bootleg might seem likely, but if you look at the ratings of it, not many people saw it, nor liked it.

But anyways, happy birthday LazyTown! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Rift View Post
      Both of those are highly unlikely for different reasons.

The Lazy Dance: It was never meant to be in anybodies hands (outside of crew really) and while that notion might not stand with the crew anymore, Turner has a grudge for crew sharing 1st party info/media that's not technically allowed within the legal agreements.

Ævintýri í Latabæ: The show was never fully recorded officially so a bootleg might seem likely, but if you look at the ratings of it, not many people saw it, nor liked it.

But anyways, happy birthday LazyTown! :)
      I know, I know. I'm not saying that it would happen. It's a maybe. But I do hope that one day we get both of those, there are so many lost LazyTown content that we're missing throughout these last 15 years. I hope one day, everything is found!

But still. It's the end of the day, I had an amazing time today. Didn't get to do everything that I wanted to, but....

...Never say never. We are always here.

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
        I know, I know. I'm not saying that it would happen. It's a maybe. But I do hope that one day we get both of those, there are so many lost LazyTown content that we're missing throughout these last 15 years. I hope one day, everything is found!

But still. It's the end of the day, I had an amazing time today. Didn't get to do everything that I wanted to, but....

...Never say never. We are always here.
        I think that the majority of "lost content" is just stuff that can't be released... yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Rift View Post
          I think that the majority of "lost content" is just stuff that can't be released... yet!
          Confirmed.

Comment

Working...
          X