Post your dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your dreams...

Post your (non-LazyTown related) weird dreams here.

Re: Post your dreams...

I had a weird dream the night prior to my birthday. It mainly focuses on my brain feeling a bit weird on the outside (a bit oversized and the center was extremely soft), and I recall there was something related to a band who covered the "numa numa" song. The last 30 seconds were awkward. I had taken off my face, and what remained was a few wooden sticks placed in the same manner as a scarecrow. I could still talk, but the parents oddly wanted me to "come back alive". I was making this deep "MURRRRRRR" sound while saying words like "I'm dead." in between.

Comment

Great timing for the creation of the thread -

Last night, I had a dream where i woke up in the middle of the night to see one of my windows open and a robotic cat came inside my room. I had sleep paralysis and had to overcome it. Something nonphysical was narrating everything to me. Soon, my cat started fighting the robot cat while the robot cat was injecting malware through my wifi network to all of the devices attached. The narrator told me what it was doing and how to stop it. I essentially curbstomped the thing, pet my cat, then turned my computer on to see that my default homepage on chrome was changed to some russian web client (as what happens sometimes when you get a bad enough virus). I closed chrome and the dream ended.

:ehmm:

Comment

If you mean real life dreams, then I would love to visit Las Vegas one day.
        If you mean sleep dreams, I can't as they are always incredibly violent for some reason lol, probably should crack open a window when I sleep, fresh air is good for you and all that.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Post your dreams...

I had a dream last night where I was driving around, and saw a box on the side of the road. I stopped to check it out, since it was heavily wrapped in tape, totally not suspicious, right? Inside was a cat, about a year old. It was still alive and well, so I decided to keep it. It was white with some brown spots, and I named it "Bread". That was the dream, just me and Bread forging a new friendship. Thing is, now I really want a cat with a stupid name, like "Bread", or "Thud". It cracks me up xd

Comment

This is a dream from a few months ago i wrote on my personal Google Docs, but forgot about until I looked at it today:

"A lot of weird stuff filled my dreams, such a fictional Project DIVA-like music rhythm game (with a made up not-so-Crazy Frog-like character) that the level’s BG videos gained popularity with my school (although the custom level server shut down in late 2013).

But here’s a important part:

As I walked home, a big piece of ice fell down from the sky and right into my brain. I was like “OMG I’M GONNA DIE!” cause I thought it made me close to dying. I came into the kitchen where my mum was, and she told me something along the lines of this:

“The ice that fell into your brain will give you a 97% change of your brain memory being wiped out within a week. To avoid that, you need to drink lots of water so your brain memory doesn't do that”. (I read a Legendary Pokemon book that night and Uxie’s description stated if you stare at it close into your eyes, it will wipe out your entire brain memory.)

So I started drinking water often during that dream.

When I told Mum in real life about it, this part of the dream meant I felt thirsty and needed to drink more water."

Comment

Here's a dream I had a few weeks ago, but forgot to post but just remembered:
              A major topic in the dream involved a (longer-than-usual(?)) mini-movie that was featured on the DVD of the 2018 CGI adpation of The Grinch (which came out months piror to this dream). Said mini-movie was far different to the movie itself due to having an "ordinary Christmas/Santa" theme with the Grinch's dog taking lead role with apl.de.ap supposedly giving him a full voice role (the name was something like "How Santa's Dog Stole Christmas" by the way).

Later in the dream, I saw a stand-alone issue of it with the Grinch and his dog on the cover and also included two read-along storybooks (remember when they were DVD extras?) that on the regular DVD filled in for the "3 mini-movie" rule.

When I woke up, I looked up the actual data on the mini-movie extras, and it was a regular mini-movie involving Max (the Grinch's dog) and 2 non-Grinch ones.

Comment

A dream from a month ago I forgot to post:
                Early in the dream, my mum drove me past a very small suburb where the plane service was (weirdly named Sydney, although it didn’t seem to be the NSW capital), and I was talking about the fear of going to the Gold Coast. Sometime after we passed that, you could make out the hilly Queanbeyan-South Coast border road, but then the dream changed:

I was at an Australian shopping mall’s lower centre (the part where JB Hi-FI regularly place their stores here in Australia). Where JB Hi-FI was meant to be was a Big W store. Except it wasn’t:

This was a small refocused store supposedly made as an April Fools prank (an “APRIL FOOLS!” message was on the floor of the entrance and I literally spotted it), as all it mostly had was adult fiction books. Most of the kids books were “The Secret of The Realms” (one of the Nutcracker and the Four Realms tie-in books), and there were some of the (formerly BIG W exclusive) “Disney Classics” DVD releases.

The weird thing is that there was no counter, so we could just take things for ourselves in a “shoplifting” manner. I could clearly make out ominous music box music playing in the store during the dream, which is strange (although it sounded more like the opening notes of NightKilla's "Sweet Dreams" on loop). This would’ve made it easy for shoplifting, but no (as most of the books were in full quantities). So we were just wandering around the very small store.

We “brought” some things at one point, but there was nothing else interesting about the dream.

Comment

Working...
                X