X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnus at WOBI Barcelona 2019

So, apparently Magnús is going to be in WOBI Barcelona 23-24 May 2019

https://www.wobi.com/wlf-barcelona/magnus-scheving/

A friend of mine goes to that event and I asked him to tell Magnús we love him so so much, good luck on his projects and I thought make a grupal video, what do you think? But please, add subtitles in case he does not hear the video, because an event is very crowded. Who wants to join in? I want a short video of 1-2 minutes about what he means to you, wish him good luck, if you made something thanks to his inspiration... whatever you prefer.

Entrepreneur and creator of Lazy Town
    Magnus Scheving

As creator, director and protagonist of the successful children's television series LazyTown, Scheving has taken advantage of his contagious creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to turn an idea destined to promote nutrition and children's health into a respected global brand.

Magnús Scheving is a successful public speaker, motivator, athlete and entrepreneur. He is the creator and protagonist of LazyTown, an entertainment brand dedicated to motivating children to make healthy choices. The television series he writes, directs and produces has been broadcast in more than 170 countries, has reached more than 500 million homes and has won numerous awards, including a BAFTA award and the famous Telly awards from the USA. UU., In addition to receiving two nominations to the Emmy awards, among other awards. The success of the program is based on Scheving's philosophy that profitability and responsibility go hand in hand and that true success is achieved when everyone benefits from it.

Re: Magnus at WOBI Barcelona 2019

I wish him luck with his presentation. Maybe when he's in the neighborhood I go see him although €1200 for a ticket is a lot of money.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Wow, that's amazing! I wish Sportacu- Oh, I mean Magnus good luck XD

Comment

That's 1.2k Euros I believe!

https://www.wobi.com/wlf-barcelona/tickets/1-pase/

Comment

Working...
        X