Latibær shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latibær shoes

I always found the most interesting piece of Latibær merchandise was these shoes. I know these items are SUPER rare nowadays but do you think it would be possible that someone still has them? On the website it says that they were sold out super quick. Cause I would kill to see them up close!! lmao I would knock on every single door in Iceland to find them if I could they are actually so precious

Click image for larger version

Name:	aKoPJYR.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	184176

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7722.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	153429

Re: Latibær shoes

Probably less rare than an Áfram disc. I'd bet that at least some homes in iceland have these laying around in the back of their closets.

Comment

Latibær shoes

Why do the black/yellow Íþróttaálfurinn shoes actually look dope? If I were 7 again, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
        Why do the black/yellow Íþróttaálfurinn shoes actually look dope? If I were 7 again, I would.
        The merch always makes me wonder just how much english is spoken over there...

Those shoes are branded as íthro, yet they say Sportacus on them.

Comment

I'd use the boxes & donate the shoes, lol.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
            Probably less rare than an Áfram disc. I'd bet that at least some homes in iceland have these laying around in the back of their closets.
            Yeah I thought that too. Maybe someone who has Icelandic connections can help

- - - Updated - - -

Same I woulda loved all the sneakers except Steph's lol.

Comment

Latibær shoes

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
              The merch always makes me wonder just how much english is spoken over there...

Those shoes are branded as íthro, yet they say Sportacus on them.
              I would think that in the tourist heavy spots, English is a little more prevalent. If you were to go into the villages/countryside, maybe not so much.

Comment

Working...
              X