Clear All

• LazyPics milestone

Re: LazyPics

Comment

You win one internetz.

Comment

Finally after a couple of years, LazyPics has got 100 pages and Locard got it! Congratulations, now who's going to reach page 200? We'll see it. Work is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
          I'm the 100 one ;)
          Yes well done you!! (the "I'll keep posting random pics till the page turns" method seems to work!! hehe)

Comment

Man, why couldn't Sportacus and Robbie play Twister in the show? That would've been awesome.

Look, the lack of twisty action made Stephy sad!

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
              post pictures of your fav character here or any pics you find of LT that you would like to share :)
              LTgirl ...Thank you so much! Really thanks for create this topic! you´re really amazing! and now we´ve 100 pages! OMG! is awesome!! congratulations!!
              here´s a little present for you and for the topic! now this is your medal :
              [img]http://img716.**********.us/img716/7990/ltirl.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by sportafake
                post pictures of your fav character here or any pics you find of LT that you would like to share :)
                LTgirl ...Thank you so much! Really thanks for create this topic! you´re really amazing! and now we´ve 100 pages! OMG! is awesome!! congratulations!!
                Oh come on, don't be such a clown. That woman hasn't logged in here for 2 years, and she will never come back.
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

But we have a hope! ;)

Comment

Hey, you never know. It's not probable or even likely, but I disappeared for two years and look where I am!

Anyway, it's been pretty amazing to watch the thread grow. Many lulz were born here.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Zokita
                      I disappeared for two years and look where I am!
                      I always thought when I saw your posts: Oh she's one of the GL users who left, she will never come back

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Zokita
                        Hey, you never know. It's not probable or even likely, but I disappeared for two years and look where I am!

Anyway, it's been pretty amazing to watch the thread grow. Many lulz were born here.
                        Yeee and welcome back stranger.

Indeed lots of lulz in the old days I remember them well good times I miss the old crew the future looked so bright and promising then.

I hope ltgirl is doing well though. I'm sure she pops in here secretly as a guest to see how things are going here.
                        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                          Oh come on, don't be such a clown. That woman hasn't logged in here for 2 years, and she will never come back.
                          but she is the created of this topic..whithout this topic....i didn´t have a life! xD

Comment

but she is the created of this topic..whithout this topic....i didn´t have a life! xD
                            Thank Xizer to make a forum like this, thank the BB forummakers so Xizer could setup this forum, thank the internetmakers.., thank the computermakers.., thank the mothers and fathers and their ancestors.., thank the universe, thank god, thank the big bang, thank the atoms everything is made of !!
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thank Xizer
                              I don't think Xizer wants to be reminded he runs this backend of the universe. LOL
                              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X