• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scans SportaStephanie

LazyTown Magazine Scans

LazyTown Magazine Scans

This thread is the greatest thread in the history of threads
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

stolen from bubble...

Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Originally posted by Buzz
        stolen from bubble...

[img]
        She looks strange...maybe it's the angle. :?

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Originally posted by Slown
          Originally posted by Buzz
          stolen from bubble...

[img]
          She looks strange...maybe it's the angle. :?

Yeah, it could be.

Perspective view is unusual for Stephanie (and for many of us, lol).

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Yeah it's a bit out of perspective, the head looks good now the way you changed it, but the rest is a bit skinny..
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Just think about it: Those guys have all the hi-res PSD files and print them with a resolution of 300 dpi or less on toilet paper and sell the whole as LazyTown Magazine for plenty of bucks to innocent children. It's like Harry Lime dealing with penicillin.
              On the other hand we're thankful for every Stephanie we get. We're not worthy...

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Originally posted by Lazycus
                Just think about it: Those guys have all the hi-res PSD files and print them with a resolution of 300 dpi or less on toilet paper..
                you're so right Lazycus, I really hate this kind of quality (if you can call it that..)
                it's only usefull if you change the size to say 25% and paintshop/photoshop that in another picture.
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Speaking of hi-res, I hope you guys are keeping a close eye on SC...but now that I think about it, we shouldn't repost those here. Just in case..
                  Originally posted by Lazycus
                  Just think about it: Those guys have all the hi-res PSD files and print them with a resolution of 300 dpi or less on toilet paper and sell the whole as LazyTown Magazine for plenty of bucks to innocent children. It's like Harry Lime dealing with penicillin.
                  On the other hand we're thankful for every Stephanie we get. We're not worthy...

[img]
                  Yeah, but you don't know what was the picture size in that magazine. It could be quite small, like 4x2 inches! No way you can get a proper
                  hi-res scan out of it.
                  Also, good job drawing missing parts of her body :)

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Hey LazyCus could you optimize this?

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

can you make it better?

Comment

LazyTown Magazine Scans

Originally posted by Locard
                        Hey Lazycus, Can you optimize this?
                        Actually, no. If I were to cut her out, there would be lots of reconstruction work to do. It's a nice picture, but not that nice. I can blur it a little bit, but it will not really help.

I figure you scan all those pictures yourself from LazyTown magazine or something like that? It's essential that you blur away all the - uh - print pattern before you rescale the scan to avoid this nasty moiré effect. It can hardly be repaired afterwards.

Here's the running Sportasteph:

[img]http://img684.**********.us/img684/7597/sportastephrunfast.png[/img]

Darn, I missed a spot! :)

Comment

Lazypics (part 11)

Concerned
                          hope the quality is legit enough to be posted here
                          It's not so much the quality, more the way the picture is edited. If you can't edit, just don't do it!

Comment

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by pooky
                            Concerned
                            hope the quality is legit enough to be posted here
                            It's not so much the quality, more the way the picture is edited. If you can't edit, just don't do it!
                            Pictures like this are useless:
                            Well, maybe you have'em all in source quality, but I don't. So even poor images are can be gold for me (and someone else) And I did not edit this picture at all, if that's what you ment. I just cropped it from this PDF http://lazytown.com/pdf/PR_Icel_Frbl_apr2006.pdf Maybe I should of posted this link here in the first place. Oh well.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X