This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icelandic LazyTown CD pictures

I came to the conclusion that too few/no images existed for the CDs "Littu inn í Latabæ" and "Lífið er Ljúft í Latabæ" so I went down to my local copy shop and took some CD scans....and payed 6 bucks for it! Never again....lol

And I just had to scan this pic from the American CD cause it's just too cute :3

Icelandic LazyTown CD pictures

6 bucks for scanning - you should buy one of the multifunction brother lasers

funny, is it imported or do they sell in the U.S.?

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
      6 bucks for scanning - you should buy one of the multifunction brother lasers
      funny, is it imported or do they sell in the U.S.?
      I'll be buying a scanner of my own once I have the money. Which could potentially be very soon. I was planning on scanning every single page of every CD, but that would cost me a pretty penny lol. I'll get to it once I have a scanner of my own.

Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time {and money!} to upload those pictures of the cd's!

That SportaSteph picture is awesome
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          I came to the conclusion that too few/no images existed for the CDs "Littu inn í Latabæ" and "Lífið er Ljúft í Latabæ" so I went down to my local copy shop and took some CD scans....and payed 6 bucks for it! Never again....lol
          thanks for your efforts...did you got an CD or USB stick or something after scanning ?
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
            thanks for your efforts...did you got an CD or USB stick or something after scanning ?
            Ehm, yes I put the files on a USB drive if that's what you're asking haha

Comment

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by Stingy

Thanks, appreciated!

Comment

Working...
              X