NEW Jodi Eichelberger Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Jodi Eichelberger Interview

I recently interviewed Jodi Eichelberger for my college radio show "Something Different" at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. It's not quite as long as the interview member Stingy did with him, but we had a lot of fun with it and think it came out pretty well.

The basis for our show is that we cover a different genre each week, specifically covering obscure ones like "gym class" music, "laser tag" music, and some more standard but still obscure genres such as scat, vaporwave, and tropical house. This week's genre was "Puppets", and so naturally we had to interview Jodi.

Hope you enjoy!

Re: NEW Jodi Eichelberger Interview

That's so cool! It sounds like so much fun! Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

Also, here's a promotional whiteboard image I drew for the episode, that I think you guys would enjoy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stingykremit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	150432

Comment

I woke up watching this. Thank you guys for doing this and share it with us, the interview was a great addition to the previous interview with Jodi. What I like was the discussion about the age group it was marketed, for preschoolers, while we think that the show was most popular with older kids and of course college people :p

Are you going to make it public?
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Great interview, the world of puppetry is such an interesting one. I don't look at shows with puppets in the same way since learning more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            Are you going to make it public?
            Just did. Glad you liked it!

Comment

Great interview with some great questions! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Glad he uses an actually decent mic (Blue Yeti) cause so many times I see people skypeing and the mic they use is like their laptops/phones/webcams onboard mic. Unrelated, but I'm so happy that you interviewed him! I haven't listened yet but I am absolutely sure it will be an amazing interview!

Comment

Originally posted by Rift View Post
                  Glad he uses an actually decent mic (Blue Yeti)..
                  I instantly thought of the mic when Stefan Karl was singing the Sigurjón Digr song, but I remembered wrongly. Different type, different time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stefán Karl Hreimur Heimisson - Sigurjón Digr.png
Views:	1
Size:	642.1 KB
ID:	150455
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9179[/ATTACH]
                    Oh that's definitely a different mic, but it could be made by Blue, IDK though, and IDC enough to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rift View Post
                      Glad he uses an actually decent mic (Blue Yeti) cause so many times I see people skypeing and the mic they use is like their laptops/phones/webcams onboard mic.
                      I agree. Past interviews we've done on our show (no one as famous as Jodi or related to Lazytown but oh well) have been over the phone and rather hard to understand, so I'm definitely glad he was prepared. Consequently, this was also the first we've done with video, which I feel like made things more personal. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X