What Episode Was That Scene From? - thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Episode Was That Scene From? - thread

With 78 half-hour episodes of LazyTown plus LazyTown Extra, I thought a thread dedicated to tracking down what episodes certain scenes are from could help out the userbase and other LT fans! :)

I'm looking for an episode where Robbie had a volume control he turns up to 11. It's at 2:44 in LazyTown Forever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSuCCmTiW14

I'm also looking for whatever episode "Mmm, mmm CREAMY!" was from (I used to know but forgot), and another episode where Ziggy was stuck in a tree and Robbie was like "Can't you fall a little quieter?"

There was another scene where Robbie had a spit-take with the cake but it might be one of the episodes previously mentioned.

Thanks!

Robbie had a volume control
    I think this one comes from ""Little Pink Riding Hood"

"Mmm, mmm CREAMY!"
    I'm not sure about this one, but I thinks it's "Swiped Sweets or Dancing Dreams"

Ziggy was stuck in a tree and Robbie was like "Can't you fall a little quieter?"
    This might come from "Sportacus who?" or "LazyTown's New Superhero"

Robbie had a spit-take with the cake
    Can't remember this one :(

Comment

That volume control is from Sportafake. Don't know the time but it's in the first part of the episode.
      It's really a coincidence because I watched that episode-video yesterday from LazyTown-Spanish official YouTube channel and corrected the subtitles.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the help! I found the volume control but everything else is still a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by lalalei2001 View Post
          I'm also looking for whatever episode "Mmm, mmm CREAMY!" was from (I used to know but forgot)
          Happy Brush Day

Comment

The episode where Sportacus kicks a soccer ball to a goal and then looks at it and says "I'm ready.".

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly Mackey View Post
              The episode where Sportacus kicks a soccer ball to a goal and then looks at it and says "I'm ready.".
              S01E02 Defeeted

Comment

I found out where 'Couldn't he fall more quietly?' is from. it's from 2 episodes! The first is Ziggy's Alien, and it was with Stingy, not Ziggy, and the one with Ziggy is from Sportacus on the Move.

Comment

It's my turn to have a question. All I remember from the episode is the park getting flooded by foam cubes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportscandy View Post
                    It's my turn to have a question. All I remember from the episode is the park getting flooded by foam cubes.
                    Happy Brush Day

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
                      Happy Brush Day
                      Ah, this is indeed the one. Thanks. I forgot how good this episode was, the toothbrush theme makes me underestimate it. X)

Comment

The episode where Chef Fantastico yells "GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL." and then reveals that Soccer is his other passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly Mackey View Post
                          The episode where Chef Fantastico yells "GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL." and then reveals that Soccer is his other passion.
                          Chef Rottenfood

Comment

How'd you guess

Click image for larger versionName:	marvelousso.jpgViews:	1Size:	509.5 KBID:	150456
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                              How'd you guess
                              lol
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                              X