Lazytown tattoos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown tattoos?

Do any of you have a Lazytown themed or related tattoos? Even if you don't have one, what are some ideas you have if you were to get one? Where would you get it?

I currently have a simple text tattoo of Stefan's initials, in Robbie's outfit colors. It's on the lower part of my wrist. I got it about a week or two after he passed, and it really helps me stay positive during my darker days. It helps me remember what a wholesome person he was, and also reminds me how how much Lazytown plays into my life, and was even the gateway to other Icelandic media that I currently have been obsessing over. (Sorry for low quality pic, my phone is wicked crappy)

For the longest time, I've wanted "gott cd drive" written in super tiny, cursive writing. Something that looks pretty from far away, but up close, you realize that it's just a shitpost. I would probably place it somewhere on my arm, maybe on the wrist area? I know for sure I want it to be somewhere on the arm. Once I decide, I'm going to get it.
    "Lífið er svo létt" would also be a good phrase. It's true what they say, tattoos are addictive!
    Attached Files

Re: Lazytown tattoos?

That’s a really sweet tribute. I don’t have any myself but there’s a semi famous bearded lady / performer I knew from social media (Little Bear the Bearded Lady) who has a huge cartoon Robbie in her arm. Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture but it looks pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobbie View Post
      That’s a really sweet tribute. I don’t have any myself but there’s a semi famous bearded lady / performer I knew from social media (Little Bear the Bearded Lady) who has a huge cartoon Robbie in her arm. Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture but it looks pretty cool.
      Haven't found the tat yet, but she has a Stingy dress LINK

Found it! Robbie shirt & cartoon Robbie tattoo link
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Lazytown tattoos?

That looks wicked cool!! My end goal is to just accumulate a bunch of random ones, kind of like Kurtis Connor (that dude from vine). I know for sure I want to get one this summer, but as to what, I have to decide. I might even do a poll or something on here since I'm not picky lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
          That looks wicked cool!! My end goal is to just accumulate a bunch of random ones, kind of like Kurtis Connor (that dude from vine). I know for sure I want to get one this summer, but as to what, I have to decide. I might even do a poll or something on here since I'm not picky lol
          Uh oh, "Tatoo's" and "I'm not picky" in the same sentance makes me nervous, lol.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
            Uh oh, "Tatoo's" and "I'm not picky" in the same sentance makes me nervous, lol.
            smh i meant about in what order i get them, and placement. Obviously I'm not getting anything on or near my face, and nothing nsfw. I want to keep my job, believe it or not. mpff

Comment

Omg wow. That's so cool. I thought About the same Thing yesterday. And your post gave me strengh to do this even more. :)

Comment

Lazytown tattoos?

Originally posted by Mr.Rotten View Post
                Omg wow. That's so cool. I thought About the same Thing yesterday. And your post gave me strengh to do this even more. :)
                imo, it's worth it. I spent so much energy second guessing myself, but looking back, there's nothing to worry about. I have a really low pain tolerance, but it didn't hurt all that much either. The only part it got a little ouchy, was the top part of the "k" :V

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                  Haven't found the tat yet, but she has a Stingy dress LINK

Found it! Robbie shirt & cartoon Robbie tattoo link
                  She's more fashionable than I remember!

Comment

Working...
                  X