No announcement yet.

LazyTown Live News: Show Looking For Star of It's Stage Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the sound of "Bing Bang: Time to Dance", Oliver gets going. He's good. Really good. And, with a little help from Magnus, who leaps up on stage to help him, Oliver performs his superhero routine effortlessly, complete with handstands and press-ups. At the end of the routine, Magnus gets on his knees, ruffles Oliver's hair, and gives him a hug. There's applause all round, before Oliver's shooed on his way with a signed photo and a happy memory.
    Lucky kid. I only got beaten when I was that age =\

but its np, i turned out OK

Comment

Thanks for the link to the article, suburbanmum! What kind of pictures are in the article you have?

When Scheving was in his early twenties he made a bet with a carpenter friend of his. "The idea was, we had three years to be a champion in a sport which the other one chose," says Scheving. "The only rule was, you were not allowed to know anything about [the sport] you were given. He chose for me aerobics. I chose for him snooker."

No records exist of how his friend fared at snooker...
      I was always curious about this, whatever happened to his friend?

Comment

Hello. Sorry I didn't discover this site earlier to answer the questions more promptly. I work with the LazyTown Live UK production team.

The show will feature an all new UK cast, and none of the performers have worked for LazyTown before. We've tried to be very clear about this in all the promotional material as we know that some people are as much fans of the actors as they are of the characters. Rest assured that Sportacus will deliver the flippety-flip and all the characters will be recreated with great care and attention to detail - Magnus is overseeing this personally.

This production is being created for the UK & Ireland has no connection with the Buenos Aires production.

Comment

Hi! Thanks very much for clearing that up. I hope your production is a success!

Comment

Originally posted by suburbanmum
            This article was in the Independent today (with pictures too, I'll scan them if anyone's interested. They're mainly of the interviewer doing his audition, but also the little boy).

I swear Magnús has OCD.
            Would you post them please?

Comment

Working...
            X