What are Robbie's best evil plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Robbie's best evil plans

For most evil plan I'd go with his plans in Dancing Dreams to kidnap Stephanie and lock Sportacus in a trunk tied off with helium balloons, Remote Control where he ran around pausing everyone and sicced a bulldozer on Sportacus, Birthday Surprise where he got the entire town to argue and fight while he fed Sportacus a sugar apple, LazyTown Goes Digital where he wired up the whole town to control it and ejected Sportacus from his airship, and the end of Records Day where he tries to kill Sportacus via soccer ball catapult and almost crashed the airship again.

There's also the Ævintýri í Latabæ play, which as far as I could tell had Robbie take over as mayor and then arrest everyone with an army of robots and a giant robot dog at his command, and a LazyTown Live show from the UK had him capture Sportacus and then impersonate him, with an implied death threat attached since he chained him up with cement shoes.

For most fun plan I'd go with the plans in Rottenbeard, Secret Agent Zero, The Purple Knight, the LazyTown Circus, Robbie's Greatest Misses, and Once Upon A Time.

For most almost-successful plan I'd go with The Laziest Town, Soccer Sucker, Roboticus, and Robbie's Dream Team, as well as Records Day and the times he took over as Mayor.

For most sympathetic plan I'd go with his move-to-the-Moon idea cause he wasn't really doing anything evil and just wanted sleep XD Hero For a Day makes me feel bad too--poor guy was desperate to saw some logs, and in The First Day of Summer he didn't really have a plan and wanted everyone to come back. And while he's on his best behavior in The Greatest Gift he stole the cookies back at the end XD

I also like Glanni Glaepur's plans, especially when he first wins everyone over through sheer charisma and then frames Trixie for his crimes while leading everyone in a song about how great he is. (And then meows when conversing with the MayhemTown gang XD)

All of Robbie's plans are great though XD He's such a charismatic, fun villain that you want to win now and then!

Re: What would you say are Robbie's best plans?

Originally posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    ...in Dancing Dreams to kidnap Stephanie...
    What? He sent her out of town on her uncle's plane with said uncle to go to dance school. I don't see how that would qualify as kidnapping.

Comment

Re: What would you say are Robbie's best plans?

Sorry; it's been a while since I've seen that episode ^^;;

Comment

Working...
      X