Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if LazyTown became a nation/country instead of a town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if LazyTown became a nation/country instead of a town?

Hello LazyTown!

Some people were making rumors that LazyTown is a nation/country. What if their rumors are true? And what's going to happen in LazyTown if it is a nation?

Re: What if LazyTown became a nation/country instead of a town?

Click image for larger version

Name:	lazyisTOWN.png
Views:	1
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	150415

Rumor dismantled.

Comment

It wasn't a bad idea,
      Vatican City is a state
      Luxemburg is a country

But the LazyTown citizens refer their place as ..this town.. many times, and not country or state. Also you can't be a mayor of a country.

Other questions:
      - LazyTown is a city of which country?
      - Is LazyTown the capital city?
      - Who is the president of this country?
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

While we're asking geographical questions: Steph claims to have traveled by train to get to LazyTown, but if the zoom out in the opening is an accurate depiction of where LazyTown is, there are no railways or train stations anywhere close. Milford did not drive to pick up her up somewhere either. I guess she just walked for a few hours before getting to LazyTown, in the single road that seems to be used to enter/leave the town. :ehmm:

Comment

LazyTown in 100 years from now

Click image for larger version

Name:	lt-100yrs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	488.2 KB
ID:	150416
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            Other questions:
            - LazyTown is a city of which country?
            Ans.: Lazyland

- Is LazyTown the capital city?
            Ans.: Originally it was, but capital city was moved to LazySpa during the transition from Sportacus 9 to Sportacus 10 (unrevealed sources report this is Robbie Rotten's hometown, although other more reliable sources say that Stephanie came from there).

- Who is the president of this country?
            Ans.: After a tough campaign, Prime Minister LazyPooky (aka, the lady with the iron glasses) won because Robbie Rotten was a terribly lazy campaign manager of her opponent.

Comment

LazyTown in 100 years from now
              hehe nice one pooks...so LT is located in the Emirates? :xd:
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
                Ans.: After a tough campaign, Prime Minister LazyPooky (aka, the lady with the iron glasses) won because Robbie Rotten was a terribly lazy campaign manager of her opponent.
                and I declare LazyTown as an independent state :p

Comment

I’m sure lazytown would be a city in Iceland :ehmm:

Comment

We see Sportaflop leave Lazytown and go to Iceland in season 4, episode 3, so we at least know that it's not located there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportscandy View Post
                      We see Sportaflop leave Lazytown and go to Iceland in season 4, episode 3, so we at least know that it's not located there.
                      Yeah, but what if LazyTown wasn't in Iceland, or it was, but it was nearby Iceland or in Iceland itself, but it was so far away from most of the cities and towns that it wasn't available to be put on the worldwide map?

Or, it could be somewhere else in the North Sea. Sportacus was from "an Island in the North Sea", probably Iceland. But, we have no idea on WHERE THE HECK LAZYTOWN IS!

Comment

Working...
                      X