Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Sportacus's birthday, and what year was he born?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Sportacus's birthday, and what year was he born?

There were two episodes in LazyTown called "Birthday Surprise" and "The Greatest Gift" when everyone is celebrating Sportacus's birthday. I was puzzled about when was he born.

Can somebody please tell me his birthday, the year he was born, and how old is he now? I really need to know. Thank you!

Re: When is Sportacus's birthday, and what year was he born?

I think that in ,,the greatest gift“ they’re actually celebrating Ziggys Birthday. I believe Sportacus birthday must be on the 10th November. Magnús was born in 1964, but this would be to old for our Sportacus haha. I guess he’s something with 26.

:ehmm:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	150412

In Birthday Surprise it shows Sportacus' birthday, but it doesn't give an age.
      In Greatest Gift, It shows his birthday is on the 10th near the end of the year.

Make of that what you will. :ehmm:

Comment

Wouldn't it make more sense if it was October 10th? 10/10?
        As for year... psssh, what's that they say about elves living for 400+ years?

Comment

Should be September eighth.

Comment

If you ask me, according to my headcanons, he moved to Lazy Town when he was 25 and was born on the 10th of April. He seems like someone who'd have a spring birthday.
            But 10th October Ezaconefifeten? That makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
              In Birthday Surprise it shows Sportacus' birthday, but it doesn't give an age.
              In Greatest Gift, It shows his birthday is on the 10th near the end of the year.

Make of that what you will. :ehmm:
              Maybe the calendar doesn't represents the whole year because there is far too little paper for that, unless it's indeed near the end of the year and all the previous days are in the bin. Magnus birthday is November 10 and Sportacus is number 10 and his birthday is on the 10th. I doubt that is a coincidence. I wonder what would have happened if Magnus was born on the 9th.. :ehmm:
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X